1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Featured Partner : BladeBoques"

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by HiStranger, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustAnotherPlayer

https://nypost.com/2017/07/12/bank-exec-busted-shoplifting-from-whole-foods-using-baby-stroller/

well, it's not exactly the scenario you are given, but it's not too far away either ...

Kaishang, Cruornex and Peisinoe like this.
  2. Kelt Rand

That’s hilarious...thanks for posting...

3. aidlac

aidlac Nomad Wizard 59 EU

had to login to reply to this (funniest thing in the thread beside Alicia's señor post)
    Because you need that increased max energy! :o

Kaishang likes this.
  4. JustAnotherPlayer

Sure thing, I hope you acknowledge that a high risk and low return gamble is a situation that people do even if they are well off. Most unlikely, but still. Sometimes, people are doing things because ... reasons? Misreading the situation? Thinking they can get away with it because it sounds so ridiculous? Or whatever they are thinking at the moment.

So a defence based on such an argument isn't valid. I mean I wish it would, that would mean that humanity in itself is wiser than it is now, but as of 2018, that's not the case.

5. 2Cents

You have to appreciate the reference of using Wall Street as an example of how they wouldn't cheat.

Kaishang likes this.
  6. YikersBDO

But he "dindu nuffin".

Screen cap this in case Mod goes ape **** again.

Reminder
    This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The great Tale of King ExploiterStyle
    In the early dawn of a sunny day, the-great-and-all-mighty-never-been-false-or-doing-anything-wrong King ExploiterStyle woke up.
    Secretly he was a dirty King, which amasses Silver through illegally transaction.

As usually, he checked on his Silver Chamber to start the his Day but to his demise, Silver was taken from the taxes goblins.
    The Rage and fury of his burnt down on the goblins and their Taxes, yet he had to kept calm and composed, since he was a leech on the Goblins Kingdom.

He tried to comfort them with his smile [Which is eww] to regain his Silver, yet the Goblins even expelled him for One Day to live among the Peasant of his own Kingdom. This time he swore to be " R E F O R M E D"

The Day arrived and the punishment was lifted, he returned into his Castle to act like nothing has happen, but deep within he was boiling.
    "How dareth those folk to doth this to me!" He screamed from his Throne made of Cardboard.

As he repeated his sins, he was sentenced for Three Days of the same Punishment he was to serve off.
    This time he tried to talk him out of it, which seemed to have pleased the Goblins.
    After that he prepared a declaration for his Peasants to be heard and carried out.
    "Protecteth thy king at all did cost!".

The brainwashed White knights rally to Arms to defend the King of Exploits, sitting in a castle of lies.
    As his Army marches forward onto the Forum to redeem his {in the first place never existing} reputation.
    He kept giggling has he watches them leave from his small Window.

The Knights fended of any intruder or "Liar" that wants to sully the o great Kings Name.

Him self the King, prepared a Magically image recording, about his pitiful self and that he is a Victim on all the Attacks, on his poor self.
    Even let it be printed on the Forum.
    His brainless and mindless followers, that act like in religion never doubted any of it.

Up to this Day, tales tell that he is now a loved one of the Goblins and as well Protected by them and his Followers.

1525620110278.png

Asato, Kaishang, Soulo and 5 others like this.
  7. ManlyBeard

When does it go into theaters?

Kaishang, Soulo and YikersBDO like this.
  8. HiStranger

HiStranger Longfinger DarkKnight 61

Lul thats great !

Kaishang and YikersBDO like this.
  9. YikersBDO

Waiting for funds :s

Kaishang likes this.
  10. YikersBDO

Glad you liked it <3

Kaishang likes this.
  11. SKYMARK

I cried a bit

Kaishang likes this.
  12. YikersBDO

Reminder
    This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Screen cap in case mods cant read.

This is the Official Cover.
    TheTrueKing.PNG

13. Zaolee

He is obviously cheater but it has been taken out of propotion.

He has gear worth 50+ bil and his profit what 50mil?

It makes bdo kind of joke though because they had this hypocrite total ban rule with 0 warnings.

Kaishang likes this.
  14. YikersBDO

What do you expect? They minimax the Profit with trolling and ignoring the Playerbase.

Kaishang likes this.
  15. YikersBDO

In case someone wonders, that is not BladeBoques, it is the King of my Story, it is a true work of fiction.

Kaishang and Peisinoe like this.
  16. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

None, quit the game permanently and lodged a GDPR complaint as Kakao refuse to delete my personal details. Not surprised they're teaming up with a known exploiter, won't change anything though as they're a scummy company. Better to quit the game then expect this company to follow their own ToS.

I've even got all of BB's personal details and can't be arsed to do anything with it. Phone numbers, addresses, family etc. Just chalk it up as a disappointment and move on.

Just stop lying mate, they're never going to ban you or do anything to you. Your followers will support you no matter what, even if you admitted to exploiting whilst porking their mothers and stealing all their items. You admitted it to be both on the call, after monologuing or reading one of your "Amazon's top 100 books for helping the new you become better", can't remember which as I fell asleep. You also admitted it to me on the Twitter messaging. Don't bother with any of your usual drivel about integrity or quoting whatever self-help book you've learned to regurgitate, both you and I know how fake it is.

Personally I can only say thank you. BDO was consuming my life and I was addicted to it, this whole debacle gave me the kick I needed to finally quit the game so thank you for that. I see you took my advice and got Brett to get WHOIS protection for the site at least, pay extra for it for any new site otherwise the personal information is always out there.

#476 Plunge, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    Mal'Ganis, Asato, ManlyBeard and 4 others like this.
  17. Peisinoe

Nicely edited lol. Best wishes with everything <3

Kaishang, YikersBDO and Plunge like this.
  18. YikersBDO

Real talk here bois. Thank you for that. BB is the biggest clown i met, even without all the clown makeup...

>Streams BDO and tells his life story.
    >Says he is a big time moneymaker salesman who created a business and sold it.
    >Cries on the Forum that his livelihood is depending on Streaming BDO, and his "reputation" is on the stake. [Never had one]
    >[Thought you are a big time salesman, but depends on donations from strangers to live Yikes...]
    >Calls his White knights to arms.
    >Gets defended like he is a Victim, even thought plenty of evident are given that it was not "Randomly not noticed".
    >Gets Unbanned, because favoritism towards Streamers who bait People into this Game, and bring in the "good Money".
    >Page says be align with the ToS.
    >Is a Partner now, even through he broke the ToS.
    >???
    >Profit

I have never seen such Clusterfuck in a MMORPG ever, And i dont care if you pull out your Random stuff about other games...

Kaishang and Asato like this.
  19. Peisinoe

Somewhere in there was a YouTube video about his house being foreclosed on - but it's unlisted, so you'll have fun finding it.

20. YikersBDO

Big Time Salesman btw XD

Peisinoe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.