1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feels like this game is dying LMAO!!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Fhelalr, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Fhelalr

Yeah we get it. We hear this like all the time but this time though I honestly think it’s different this time. It’s actually dwindling down.

2. MarsKiller

MarsKiller Ranger 62 EU

I also think it's finaly time to go to Pluto. Who doesn't like a small rock out there in space! We spend billions on those rockets afterall.

Draconnix and XLucaX like this.
  3. Blacksheep

Blacksheep 60 EU

The only indicator you can use to see the player numbers are steam charts (http://steamcharts.com/app/582660#All) Which dont represent all players and do not count the active one (AFK-Players). Overall it give a small view of how bdo goes.

The rest here in forum is more about a feeling and bashing.

Nvm game is dead.

1dTen likes this.
  4. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Game is so ded, even a Terminal Cancer Patient has longer to live than this Game.

5. Andaro

Ambassador

So if you think a game is dead, and you're still playing it, what does that say about you? Necrogamiac fetish?

If you've stopped playing and you're only posting to grief the community, then you can take a long walk off a short pier.

6. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

No thank you.

7. ambyentlight

Think people are busy playing other games because not many people speak no more in chat it seems but they still there afk processing/training/fishing.

psychedelician likes this.
  8. Venour

Venour Archer 63 EU

this, people wait right now what happens with the game. Latest patch buffed tamer etc, they said they balance out classes 1 by 1 now every week.

Inpatient people can leave, no problem, wont be missed anyways. (Just put your tet accessoires before in marketplace thank you)

9. Blackhearted

A lot of people are just lifeskilling and hoping that the staff will change and that things start going in the right direction.

nightech25, Pook600, 1dTen and 2 others like this.
  10. Kalade

I don't think the game is dead, or dying, but there's definitely been a hit to active players within the last month.

1dTen likes this.
  11. Dalenos

You know i am not surprised you are making another useless thread about bdo is dying. If you think the game is dead or don't like why are you even here o.O

12. Meeraku

Meeraku DarkKnight 58 NA

Every MMO is dying, according to their respective forums... yet none have yet...?

Odett, KikoiK, FadedSky and 4 others like this.
  13. Dalenos

No game forums are complete without some body a making threads about the game dying >.>

FadedSky, 1dTen, Jaybird and 2 others like this.
  14. Jonnyyy

it's more like " my interest to the game is dying" since every class i decide to play get big nerfs whit cc kuno / ranger while mystic /striker/maewha and maybe others have good brainless cc, maewha have a 10 s cd skill whit frontal block knockdown and have high mobility so how to kill a maewha whit a ranger pls tell me i'm just curious...now i'm working on lahn as developer want but it's boring in pve cause have small aoe and lot of time i hit the wrong mob cause the 7 mob rule amd it's pure stress... i fell really bored honestly seem to play whti a game made by greedy 6y old koreans.

15. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Oh look is that thread again #DEDGAM!!

KikoiK and Columba like this.
  16. AmbientSoda

This game has so much potential, but I think if developers are going to screw EU and US players with character and gender locks, as well as refusing to build on potential ability for mini games - player to player or group interaction - the game will suffer. For some reason the developers think a new female character is the answer! WTF is wrong with these guys...has anyone seen any MMORPG that is so gender unbalanced?

Why cant players gamble with each other in the pubs? Why cant players make money from other players or npc's as bards? Why cant a player offer something like Tarot readings to other players or NPC's? Why cant players breed monsters and sell them? This game will die so hard if the developers or management don't change...because people will move on to other games, and developers keep players by innovating and creating experiences...

17. Columba

cool. So I hope that means you are leaving.

KikoiK and Mgp like this.
  18. 2Cents

Thanks for providing support evidence.

Your doing an amazing job convincing everyone.

#clap

Hr1s7i and Sibyyl like this.
  19. Kusaragii

Game isn't dead until PA decides to pull the plug which is unlikely but the game definitely does seem emptier lately.

20. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Says the expert about not providing anything.

#Time.for.2Cents.to.disappear

Mistermoff likes this.