1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feels like this game is dying LMAO!!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Fhelalr, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Durakus

[​IMG]
    That's Bait
    https://i.imgur.com/2BALvKW.gifv

2. Columba

It's cute that you think that the T1 elitist are critical to the game's health. Others will simply take their place. Seriously no loss.

3. Evil Wood

Or i am still playing and i can see lot less ppl around and i know alot old players left/leaving the game and more planning to do the same?

#43 Evil Wood, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  4. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

They dont notice that some people enjoy the forum even more then the game itself lol.

Smilence, HoloRE and Evil Wood like this.
  5. Evil Wood

Nice u can t notice after the "balance processing" started u can hardly full 1 rbf, most of the time 2 half fulled, and the 3rd one is perma dead... But ok, everything is fine if u say so.

6. 6footgeeks

Some say. BDO, like this guy here

is still dying

Guerkchen likes this.
  7. Ravare

3rd RBF was always one that not many people went too. It occasionally had some people in it but the majority of the time it was a dead RBF.

Velia 5 was not always full, maybe for a couple of months it would have a noticeable participation but it was not as reliable as Velia 4.

Velia 4 was always the RBF that would reach the peak allowable population consistently. It still has people playing it and there is not an issue with it.

So again, what part of this game is dying or dead? Population dropped a bit but it is no where near dead. You guys are just cherry picking stuff to try and prove your doomsayer arguments that keep going round and round for months in these forums. I never said anything about not noticing the population dropped after the balancing. I simply said that the PvP that I engaged in before is still happening now. You are just trying to cherry pick my post and twist it to your narrative.

Yes, balance changes made some people leave. That was expected, its a changing period for the game. Also Bless online just released. As I said in my post before, there is always a chunk of the MMO population that moves with the new hype MMO that steps onto the scene. Play games long enough and you will notice this is not some "dead game" situation and it really is a population balancing.

8. Lord Sage

Anyone know when BDO is port to xbox one?Im excited to play it and can't wait to dive in

9. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Idk, but shouldnt be that far away.

10. Szakłak

They will actually be missed and as I understand all of you people spamming "ye ye go to hell, will be better wo you" in the same time you people dont realise how boring and plain game you will be playing without all those peeps you are willing to send to hell.

11. Szakłak

Wait, what...?

12. Feroth

Omg another useless thread.On EU all the spots are contested so the game it's not dead yet , not even close.This screenshot its made in morning during week.
    2018-05-30_1962154.JPG

13. Painfully honest

I wonder how PA/Cashcow will treat the PC population once consoles release ?

That's actually not a lot of people. I can actually read most of those names. NA Velia/Calpheon used to be way more packed. + There wasn't Valks attendance going on.

Evil Wood likes this.
  14. AmbientSoda

Your right its not dead, and is the most modern MMORPG available at the moment; I got a little carried away!...However I think developers should try and listen to the players..

15. Venour

Venour Archer 63 EU

So you want young crying teenagers all around you? I prefer a smaller community with less toxic kids creating such topics. All the crying from "ahhh my class is weak" to "please buff me I cant hit anything" brought us to this situation here now. Trust me the game won't be dead if these people leave, there is too many people that just play the game and dont go to forums.

They took down all fundamentals of the game and fully casualized it and will more over time (Caphras stone for those who cry about enhance rng, Lakario plantage for those lifeskill farmers OP money btw).

16. Szakłak

First, they create some noise about things. Without them sometimes people dont even think to start discussing certain matters.
    Next, they are a joy to watch, they create the drama. If you did not notice this whole game lives of a drama since the begging.
    Last, they are the thing to run after when it comes to gear. You have to meet stronger players to get a drive to become stronger yourself. If you were tri gear and met all in pri gear, melt everybody on your way you would not strive to improve the gear on yourself. Without this drive game becomes boring. When it becomes boring nobody plays it anymore. When nobody plays it anymore games is dead.
    Last - the bigger community is, the better for the game. Market is more stable, more tests done, more opinions said, more ideas shared. More items available.

People crying about "toxic teenager that cries on the forum" need to go over it and get the bigger picture, because actually they are bigger killers to the game than people that actually cry.

17. Feroth

do u realize that printscreen its made on 10 am and some on EU??

18. Zaolee

You do realize this is maybe only game where people afk in mmo? If you take consider who log to actually PLAY game you would have to remove 90% population LOL.

TheReason likes this.
  19. Hiperi0n

Well, i don't know about other people but personally, i'm leaving. This game it's so frustrating on all aspects. Technically the game don't allow me to play more than an hour without a crash or disconnection so..

20. RocknRolla

I wish itd die more so people quit bidding on bheg gloves xD