1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing//Ancient Relic grind

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by badvibe, Sep 15, 2019.

1. badvibe

So my goal is to hit 2 TETs, and with my estimates I'll have enough and plenty left over if I get 1000 ancient relic shards, so that was my goal for a while now. In Old Tree, I usually get 10-25 per night depending on how much RNJesus loves me. I already have 200, and I'm predicting that it'll take me 66 days (a little over two months) with average luck doing what I am currently. I was just curious to ask if there is a spot that will get me more relics/night. Main vocal points of other fishers include Grana City, Tooth Fairy Cabin, and Driegghan. If anyone gets rates above my own somewhere else, feel free to share it below. Also, if you have any advice on what I can do to get more relics outside of location, it would also be greatly appreciated!

Setup: +3 fish clothes, no float, +10 branded bal rod

2. ghoulz666

If manos crashes the mem market I'll probably just sell 1000 of them rather than go through the hassle.

3. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

You can try Ross sea, it's one of the places where you can achieve the highest fishing speed.

4. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

you can grind hexe in arsha for them

5. shidoxen

Fishing4Memes-1.JPG
    Maybe I can help fish 4 memes test. XD

Maginha and Lillekolibri like this.