1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fishing since patch

Discussion in 'Life Skills' started by Maugrem, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Maugrem

Anyone else notice a precipitous drop in the quality, via frequency, or rare & big fish in deep sea fishing? I'm a master level fisher and haven't pulled this many greens in forever....Currently moving to different spots...Vadabin was terrible...Juur doesn't seem to be better.

What gives?

2. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

Velia seems about the same at Master 16

3. rocdog

What has changed is that I get this upside-down "FAILED" flash after a successful reel-in.sometimes. I get the fish fine, but there's this weird sound and the flash.

4. Maugrem

Yeah, its kind of annoying
    The fish quality has returned. I guess it was just bad rng on my end.

5. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Next time you should wait for patchnotes before you start throwing tinfoil around

NOTE: nothing about it in patchnotes, its just a bit early to make random claims

6. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

No foul in asking around about an anomalous situation. It's not like the game's bug-free and the Patch Notes are 100% accurate. Apparently the Black Stone event they promised in the Patch Notes isn't actually working...

7. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Sure ther eare bugs, and patch notes are sometimes wrong. My point still stand, when we dont even HAVE patchnotes yet you dont have the time to test anything to a significant degree. Nerf or buff to fishing takes more than 1hr to decide