1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fix lahns DP scaling

Discussion in 'Lahn' started by bloodpuddle, Jul 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

I'm so fricking squishy even with 394dp. evasion build does almost nothing and DR is very underpowered.

most people can still one combo me, how is this right? other classes can pull off DP builds so why can't we?

Velexia likes this.
  2. Caexx

or you know try dodging like the class was meant to? o.o

3. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

you must be the best lahn out there, i salute you thank you very much for your meaningful advice and contribution to my post

Velexia likes this.
  4. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

coz u can fly and grab people from your local mcdonalds and then kill them. :D

Lefteye and Kusaragii like this.
  5. GabeCake

He's right though. We have a good sa rotation and a good iframe rotation that leads into sa too - if you're getting caught, then stop posting on the forums and figure out why. 250+ ap and you should be able to one combo somebody, stacking dr as a lahn just seems redundant. Her accuracy reqs and gear reqs to be viable are too high to justify it. Yes you could run interference, but won't do **** unless you can land your cc, which you will be lacking on a dr build - and that's basically our job on a normal build anyway. On defense we're supposed to provide interference and protect our backline/high damage dealers and on offence we should be flanking and diving the back line bursting and attempting to get out - her kit and scaling across the board isn't designed for a tank build.

6. Sly Cooper

I think your first problem is thinking DR is underpowered and stacking evasion. If ur 390+ dp was actual damage reduction. No one and their mom could kill you. Evasion is a garbage stat. All that stat does is gives u a chance to take less damage from special damage. It does NOT do anything for raw damage reduction. If a class is running crit it makes ur evasion utterly useless. Clearly no one read the patch notes months ago when they changed how evasion works. Lahn is the tankiest class in the game due to her base damage reduction being really high. She also has super armour on like everything. If ur dying alot it's because you're using evasion like a dumbass

7. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

i 100% understand that i can just dodge the attacks and trust me i'm pretty good at doing so, but i play the game as negative karma and using DP builds to get around and go into cities is a must. other classes can rock a dp set and be very tanky but lahn can't.

i think your first problem is assuming that i don't have a DR build. i have an evasion build AND a DR build 390dp + and yes the DR is better than eva but still terrible compared to what other classes can pull off with the same exact gear.

8. Sly Cooper

You just suck at Lahn then, cause you missed the part where Lahn is the tankiest class in the game asides from a smaller health pool

9. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

are you EU? want to duel or something lmao?

10. Sly Cooper

Oh you're from EU. That must be why you don't know anything. Sorry I'm NA

11. deepriver27

Self heals at awakening are amazing with this character. I can go into desert nagas with no water or tea for 2 plus hours. I would refocus on AP. That amount of DP is just complete overkill and you should be able to quit worrying about that.

12. deepriver27

not helpful

13. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

i'm talking about pvp

14. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

nah you bump into lots of players with softcap gear or near softcap gear in the desert. and as an outlaw most situations are 1v1 anyway. people target you until you're sent to jail. this is especially annoying when a ninja can just grab or cc you and you die in 1-2 hits. now if you tried to duel them in my dp set (170ap 380dp) you're full combo will take off 1/4 of their HP while they can still slice through your DR in not even a full combo.

also you can't get 4k HP as an outlaw. cus you gotta use cheap crystals and you'd be lucky to reach 3k hp. unless you're buffing yourself up with elixirs and villas in open world.

15. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

saying i must be a bad lahn but ur the one leaving when someone with similar gears faces you mmmk, u must be a v scary outlaw aaa, and btw i am a red player but i don't camp in the desert so that's why i use cheaper crystals

anyway, i'm just saying, other classes get much more from a DP build than lahn does

plus ur not 4k hp lol

16. Flyza

In other words, you just kill people who are lower geared than you and once someone with equal renown shows up, who actually does have the AP to fight an DP build, you run faster than they can toggle pvp mode?

okatsu likes this.
  17. okatsu

This player just cleared their whole forum account after admitting to preying on people below 480 gear score lmao whatever they say just holds no weight