1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fix Ranger

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by Aliocha, May 17, 2018.

1. Ubbles

Every single class has dropped when it comes to farming/grinding in pve its not a ranger only issue

2. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

This thread is essentially:
    Mimimi. My class is not easy anymore, mimimi.
    I have to actually learn how to play, mimimi.

Coming from a class with the highest grind potential out of all classes by far AND also has a big distance and mobility advantage in PvP.
    Holding the door open to quit for you guys will be my pleasure.

3. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

Lol I bet you have zero clue about playing ranger.
    Compare the skill cap of a ranger and a mystic please.
    Now the door of this forum is opened for you, goodbye :)

Kisses

4. Casty

That's not true at all sorc was and still is the best at the best grind spot(hystria).

Problem with ranger and our spammable skills, all have split damage(besides wotw which is trash now). Even awakening skills has split damage. So we have no stamina to grind pve, very low damage. Why should I take my 555gs ranger to some noobs area its dumb.

Pvp I think is fine I can manage pvp pretty dang good right now.

#24 Casty, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
  5. Angarato

lol a mystic. who let this ape in here. we dont have any bananas. shooo
    ranger skill floor is as high as mystics skill ceiling. gtfo

Kumiho likes this.
  6. Haurion

Don't bother answer to this trash, look at the previous page : he got moderated and his message was modified by moderator...
    He is just a madboy who probably can't accept the fact that Mystic was nerf for good reasons, so he thinks everyone deserve a nerf.

Kumiho likes this.
  7. Ned Sheynji

Havent even read the entire thread, nor have you double check any facts, yet you jump to conclusions.
    Just in case you still didnt get the memo: I started playing Mystic more BECAUSE of the nerf. If you dont believe me its your problem, but im not interested in people insulting me with little to no knowledge nor caring whatsoever.

And Ranger is the class i have the most playtime with and i still dont have any issues with the nerfs. Problem? @Kumiho @Angarato

Sorry for everybody in this thread who keeps bashing me but you obviously never put any effort into learning the Ranger and now since your precious WotW spam is taken away and you actually have to start thinking now how to play you guys are enormously pissed. Would be mad too if i had no brain and would just keep insulting people randomly over the internet

#27 Ned Sheynji, May 21, 2018
    Last edited: May 21, 2018
  8. Haurion

I read the whole topic, just pointing out that you're a fanboy trashtalking everyone since start... because everyone thinks you're wrong... and ofc you're the one who had the Sacred truth.

And ofc i don't believe you, because you're not interesting, just a trashtalker.

PS : i obviously read all, because i saw that you got moderated...

Kumiho likes this.
  9. Ned Sheynji

Then just keep trashtalking ranger then. At this point its obvious that you are one of the WotW spammers that cant grind while holding 2 buttons anymore. Happy when you quit the game.

Every single class got my much worse by comparison but ofc YOU and YOUR RANGER are special.

10. Haurion

You're the only special snowflake here who thinks he is more clever than anyone and who can pretend to know how people play... /clap

11. Ned Sheynji

I am at least smart enough to adapt while others are obviously not. Makes me at least more clever than everyone who wastes his time complaining on the forums.

12. Atomspher

I just don't understand the logic behind killing the WoTW play style. If it's doing too much damage, why not just bring the multipliers down a little bit?

13. Grizabella

Not really, since you are still here responding to those who are allegedly not as clever as you. I think you are as much a genius as Wyle E. Coyote, Genius.

Here have a card.

Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 1.44.01 PM.png

Kumiho likes this.
  14. Ned Sheynji

We are still waiting for the class specific balances. Guess it has something to do with that.

Show me the guy that lets himself getting insulted.

15. Grizabella

Ok. Let's parse your asserted intelligence.

You stated "I am at least smart enough to adapt while others are obviously not. Makes me at least more clever than everyone who wastes his time complaining on the forums."

So your argument for being more clever than all of us was that WE are wasting time here complaining. Ergo, if you are wasting time here responding to our complaining, you are not more clever. In fact, one could make the case that you are less clever. You claim to know better than we do but still come here to reply.

Haurion and Kumiho like this.
  16. Ned Sheynji

You are wasting your time complaining about either me or the game. Im wasting my time complaining about people who keep complaining about the game while its really not hard to just relearn the game.

My waste of time is already on the next level.

Von_Wargar likes this.
  17. Haurion

A real toxic guy, incredible. Well at least he got reported for his obvious trashtalk and useless comments.

NB : he is the only one insulting others and now he complains that other answered to him what a dramaqueen.

18. Atomspher

You can guess all you want, but we don't know what their intent for the class is.

19. Atomspher

Says the guy who isn't showing empathy.

20. Ned Sheynji

Nobody shows empathy for me wanting to wake people up from their bubble.