1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fix Seamonster backattack pls.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by gatsupl, Sep 5, 2018.

1. gatsupl

Hello BDO staff.

So now that you "fixed" D:< ram dmg and left it at 30% with your BDO: Rebrightened patch can you pls bring back proper back attack to seamonsters as it were like a year or so ago when you forgot Margoria even existed in the game? (still sooo many bugs from that time ignored...) :(

I believe currently it only works as it should on Hekaru.
    Candidum, Stalker, Nineshark and Black Rust are broken.
    You can't back attack Candidum at all.
    The rest can be only back attacked under certain condition. When there is a bug and seamonsters are above water surface as if floating. This happens randomly or when seamosnters use skills which change the monster elevation as well.
    Care to answer if its possible to fix taking into consideration there is absolutely nothing for you in it? D:<

2. Andaro

Ambassador

the reason candidum has no back attack damage is because 75% of their fight time is spent fleeing you, meaning their back is always to you.

To enable back attack dmg for candidum , try it aggro and attack and behavior patterns would have to be made consistent with other beasts.

3. madakay

working as intended btw

4. gatsupl

Well I think its not working as intended cos it all got messed up with Vell update. Maybe earlier don't remember :/ You could back attack all seamonsters no problem. Just saying.

5. Kotaro

yeah and also please fix this bug

Healing boats with witches or wizards... I already reported it and the CM just copy and paste some answers and didn't say anything useful on my ticket...

@cm_somebody please say if is a bug or if is work as intended...

Isteria likes this.
  6. gatsupl

Wonder if they will ever make cannons even remotely useful for hunting seamonsters. So much time passed since Margoria got released and they still can't make it right at all. Such incompetence :(

7. ambyentlight

They should actually remove silver off all accounts that earned over 1.2 bill a week payout per person off seamonsters as that is a amount that most of the time would have been only gained from useing exploits such as ram hacks and camra hacks aswell as the usual speed hacks.

Kakao seems to fail to realize that nerfing this and not removeing silver was a scummish act.

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  8. gatsupl

You don't need any hacks to earn 1.2 bill a week. You only need large guild with everyone sailing. No inactive players.

I assume that with speed and ram hacks you can make 10 times more easy. Candidum dies in 3 sec I think. My frigate died in 2 sec.. :(

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.
  9. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

You will delete the silver you got from SMH because you got integrity right ? Wait no, you will keep that silver while shifting the blame on someone else.

10. Sawaruna

you made me test in game
    no you can't heal boat

11. Isteria

Yes, u can. U just need 1 more condition to be met.

12. Valkaryie

I did over a billion a day with +6 greens and +7 cannons at apprentice. Get good.

JustBeHappy likes this.
  13. Sawaruna

the fastest way to get things fix is to just reveal it