1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Flame of Aspiration: Cannot leave party, Train, Resummon Flames, or Complete Quest

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Sikarious, Aug 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sikarious

I started the flame of aspiration quest and accidentally did the wrong order in a party.
    Obviously this didn't finish the quest but the flames are treated as a boss and even after killing them all I can longer do anything until they despawn. I killed all the flames but this didn't solve the issue.
    My party member left to do the quest themselves but ran into their own problems.
    I have tried restarting the quest but I am unable to get rid of this "boss"..

As such I am now stuck in a party with myself leaving me unable to train and I can't complete the quest all because I cannot ressumon/despawn the flames. Sent a ticket 5 days ago, I don't mind the wait but I would like to be able to use my training books.

#1 Sikarious, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
  2. CM Jeste

Community Manager

Hi,
    Could you please check if this issue is still happening after today's maintenance?

3. Sikarious

Was able to leave the party by swapping servers, but i am still unable to summon anything else. I have abanonded the quest, deleted the other scroll, and deleted the key but I am unable to see any flames or use any other scroll.