1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flying Mounts?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gantheral, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Gantheral

Gantheral Arandell NA

well @JustSomeGuy you have you part of that right if somebody doesn't want to fly then they shouldn't do it, instead of saying "No" which doesn't really add anything to this topic, and aside from what you've said about lack of self control, would you care to explain what you meant by that. Did you mean lack of self control from the Developers or the Players themselves? I mean it's pretty vague after all.

2. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

This game engine is not ready for flying

3. XLucaX

Flying mounts would be nice, and not really out of the table. Considering the game is still expanding, with various locations being completely unknown, wouldnt surprise me if one day a sky island become available. Though that place would feel a lot exclusive though... so possibly a tie in with the airship.

Gantheral likes this.
  4. Gantheral

Gantheral Arandell NA

well people have been pretty closed minded about it and it seems like it's a majority of the PvPers that are crying about not wanting flying mounts even though I never mentioned that they would be used for PvP the PvPers seemed to just jump to that conclusion, but I do have to agree with you it probably would feel a bit exclusive, and I do have to agree with the fact that the idea is not really out of the table considering like you said the game is still expanding and the developers could plan all sorts of things with flying mounts.

5. JustSomeGuy

From the players: "I do not like to fly but I do it all the time if possible and thats why it should not be added!". Its so... cringe worthy.

I do understand why it should not be a first thing for low-mid levels to do thing. But to deny it to those for late-level fun because of some imagined inability to not use it all the time regardless of not liking it lacks any logic or reason.

I too played WoW and I had as much fun on ground as in air. When I did not wanted to get cheated out of the fun of finding another ground way around some area I simply did not. Nobody forced my chars on airborne mounts.

Gantheral likes this.
  6. Gantheral

Gantheral Arandell NA

well I'm not going to argue the fact of why deny someone the right of flying if they want it bad enough, though I do have have to agree with you Nobody is forcing anyone to use flying mounts if they don't want to use them, and for that matter it's not like I'm saying every level 1 needs a flying mount I mean even at level 60 would be more than fair, it might even encourage some players to get to level 60 and open up the idea of sky islands in the ocean like I've seen other players mention, which I really like that idea too, but again nobody is forcing anyone to ride a flying mount if they don't want to fly.