1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For all of you non zerker players

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by Rionat, May 16, 2019.

1. Rionat

Rionat Berserker 62 NA

Here is a detailed list of every single problem with thisclass
    276 ap 310 dp. I've played this class for more than 2 years. I have learned every single combo to heart and every single cancel and every single animation optimized movement. I've stuck with this class through all the highs and lows. And when I see these clueless posts from people that have no idea but hurr durr q buff you would immediately realize how dead this class is outside of a single gimmick one trick horse mechanic that's keeping this class alive on life support.

Frenzied Destroyer : Main dmg ability of any zerker following a grab. Does less than dmg than any other classes "main dmg" skill

Rabam Spin : No dmg it literally takes the entire cast of rabam spin to do maybe 30% of someones total hp pool that is 10 seconds or longer depending on your stamina and it completely unprotected and no cc so the fact that you even used this skill means u died

Rabam Feral Stampede : A bad engage skill, a bad disengage skill and a shitty filler in a combo
    Absolute Spin : Scuffed and gaped by Pearl Abyss. Does absolutely no dmg outside of PvE. What is the point of this.

Heals ? More like in this age of AP nuclear proliferation you die instantly when you try to heal because your a stationary moron and only works when you run away completely away from a fight if your opponent is bad and wants to let u heal up. Also heals slow as hell because its flat heal per second instead of % heal per second or a single burst of heal

Blasting : Doesn't work because all the dmg is on the third hit but there is literally no cc long enough to actually use the 3rd hit so we have to only use 1 or 2 hits and instantly do something else making this skill essentially a shitty filler rather than just Frenzied Destroyer. AKA this skill is absolutely useless when you literally just do FD for more dmg and more consistent comboing

Devastation : This skill has been gaped so hard by Pearl Abyss that at 276 ap it does absolutely fairy pot dmg. You wanna know what fairy pot dmg is? It's when the enemies fairy pots more hp than the dmg you deal out with devastation. Why is a essential "super armor" trade dmg skill HAVE NO DMG. Because its a slow? How many other classes get access to a debuff slow skill that does mad dmg and sa. Oh wait theres a bunch or their kits are designed to instagib instead of giant where OUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE FOR SUPER ARMORING IS BAITING WHEN IT DOES NO DMG. Yet all these other classes super armor and GAPE ppl for trying to trade with them but nope zerker isn't allowed to do dmg.

Slugfest : THIS HAS BEEN NERFED SO HARD THAT IT DOES NEGATIVE DMG. Yes negative dmg. One can out health pot SLUGFEST. SLUGFEST A DMG SKILL. A SKILL THAT IS MEANT TO DO DMG BUT HAS NO DMG. It literally does maybe 20-30% of someones HP AND ITS ANIMATION LOCKED AND TAKES LITERALLY 2-3x longer to cast than the new voltaic pulse. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Does pitiful tier dmg but takes 2-3x sometimes even 4-5x longer than most other classes big dmg skill like below the belt, or voltaic. But nope zerker is still op because it has a q buff crutch that actually is so toxic for the class that you can't see that q buff is literally the only thing thats keeping zerker actually relevant.

Groundlifting : An unreliable float that does NO DMG without the float AND is a zerkers PRIMARY ENGAGE TOOL. Too bad this has no protection, no dmg, no reliable cc. Float is literally one of the easiest resists to stack with how the crystal set up works and this is our main engage skill. OMEGA LUL. I swear Pearl Abyss doesn't actually know what they're doing.

Giant's Leap : A decent mobility skill too bad its only for run away and not engaging. Legit made this class a ranger with how much ***** footing this class has to do to never engage and only shoot cannon from long range during a q buff.

Shooting Mobility : A PRIMARY DISENGAGE SKILL THAT WAS NOT GIVEN PROTECTION INSTEAD A STIFFEN. They put an ENGAGE CC on our DISENGAGE SKILL. They want us to ENGAGE with a DISENGAGE SKILL. They don't actually know how this skill is used or what its used for or what the skill even does.

Titans Blow : COMPLETELY GAPED. No SA. Takes literally 4 seconds to cast the full skill and has SO LITTLE DMG FOR HOW LONG THE ANIMATION IS. You people with your 1 second cast skills complaining about your stuff when TITANS BLOW LITERALLY TAKES 400% longer and does SIGNIFICANTLY LESS dmg than your damage skill.

Ancient Wave : This got nerfed so hard 2 patches ago. Went from doing dmg to doing maybe 30% on someone AT 276 AP. Compare this to below the belt or voltaic or cataclysm or tamer burst or serpent ascension. You literally one shot or 90% ppl with your stuff but ancient wave got so gutted that it does MAYBE 30% sometimes 50-60% if u get some lucky crits and down attacks

Split Shot : What a joke a great skill that due to the design of ancient wave actually misses most of its dmg. Split shot is a follow up to ancient wave thats a close range skill where you literally have to be next to your opponent to do dmg. TOO BAD ANCIENT WAVE needs to be further away to actually do dmg because they don't know how to code a "propagating wave" dmg properly so it does NO dmg up close because you literally MISS ALL THE DMG and you have to have the perfect distance for Ancient Wave to actually hit.

Q buff : 2 skills that make zerker work. Strong in siege and node war and the only reason why you people complain about. NERF THEM and GIVE US AN ACTUAL WORKABLE KIT. You always complain about a zerker ranging you from a distance but your low ap low dp can't comprehend that BERSERKER can't engage you because his kit has been gutted so hard that he literally is a ***** footing archer with shittier archer but more downsmashes

100% Giant's Leap : A strong skill because it does a lot of dmg in an aoe. Hmm oh wait you know what theres so many other classes that do the same namely tamer. I wish I could just iframe into groups and position myself for the perfect heilang ult and instant kill ppl. I'd rather see a giant orange berserker running at me from the distance to get a hail mary ult then a tiny, minimum size tamer iframing into my ball and ulting us and killing 8 ppl within 1 second. Atleast you have a chance to grab or just straight up kill a zerker trying to ult.

#1 Rionat, May 16, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2019
    Törni, Adioos, lnsidiousoul and 3 others like this.
  2. Blitzball

Wow , why so much salt ? :D

As a non-zerker player , i would like to see a nerf to the E-buff cannon spam ( removing KD after a succesful one on a target ) , and buffs to some awakening spells like Titan's Blow and Slugfest. :)

Also, you're wrong about float resistances easy to stack... The easiest is KD resists. Float is the hardest to stack , with Grabs

3. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

I suggest a use of coupons and, if possible, some weed.

And have a good day of course !

Fateneko, Stillwaters, Souda and 2 others like this.
  4. Exaah

Stillwaters likes this.
  5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

some classes just get fubared for having utility. yours at least is decent in some other areas of the game beside mass pvp.

6. Aku_MasterofMasters

Aku meh.png

All you're really doing is giving them more reason to NOT fear zerkers in a rotation and be able to easily gank us, but in the long run, the entire spectrum of PVP needs a "gigantic" revamp for balancing purposes, especially when CCs "desync" our *invincible while moving* skills.

Not much of a big PVPer myself imho, cause all it does is promote a toxic culture more EVIL than my own being, and that's assuming we don't have a bunch of foolish samurais to deal with.

Our combos are still doable, just they need more effort to achieve the same result, just like how other classes got nerfed after being too powerful.

And before you roast me, remember that all classes has strengths and weaknesses, buffs and nerfs, just like how pitting a heavy character against a speedy character would result in disastrous landslide depending on how good said player is.

Well, at least we're not in an age where it's No items, Fox only, Final Destination.

Not the end of the world that someone ends up one-comboing you in the process. We don't get rewarded for forcibly killing people other than another ridiculous grind to gain the 100-120K karma loss when mobs only give 50-70 Karma a kill. To math that out, every FORCED Player Kill needs at least 1715 mob kills to regain the karma back.

Yes, we're riddled with bugs, and "ninja nerfs", but whining about these things will get nowhere, so it's best to thank what he have right now before the game decides to nerf us zerks further out of spite to the point where we're forced to reroll, which ends up having them make more money from said rerolls.

In the end, it's all a game of cat and mouse and seeing if the fish bite into another pay 4 convenience cycle so they can end up being richer while we're being dunked on in the long run. Heh, just take a look at Dark Knight for example.

Ubbles likes this.
  7. Chawski

PA please gut our q buff spam and make me a good front liner like I was in preawakening. Nobody rolls giant to be a gimped archer. We rolled zerker to play a tanky high tempo dmg class.

8. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Gimped archer? You mean best range class in the game.

I'd like to see zerkers Q buff nerfed and having him some decent skills and an iframe. That would at least seperate the bad zerkers from good zerkers. All you see now is Q buff spamming zerker, ulting 1625637213 people, lava piercer into grab and some axe smash. Literally hard to tell if a zerker is good or bad, every zerker I meet do pretty much the same.

9. WhySoSeeryus

10. Wollbert

Wollbert Ranger 62 EU

ok for all you zerk players. you have a good kit with everything you need. much better than the most other classes. if you are only useful while handling the 2 most OP things in the history of onlinegaming just makes you a bad player. and thats all.

11. Nabuch

I'm about to end this man's career...

Yeah... except it's fast, spammable and does really good damage, about 20% of someone's HP, and it gives you 16 AP buff, right? Show me one class with spammable attack with more damage. :)

Frenzied Destroyer : Main dmg ability of any zerker following a grab. Does less than dmg than any other classes "main dmg" skill

Doesn't matter because you don't need it in PvP. You use it in PvE. You think Zerker is the only class in the game with PvE skills? Or the only class with unprotected low damage PvP skills?

No, you are just bad and can't use it efficiently with mouse movement. And no **** it isn't disengage skill. It's good combo skill. You can guarantee stiff after any ground CC, if you need it and want extended combos into Knockdowns for 5 FD.

On top of that it has debuff and buff.

PvE.

You are supposed to heal after disengage. For example with double Giant's Leap. It's also fully protected, and most people can't follow up on that in GvG/smallscale even. Classes that can lack grab to counter SA, and if someone tries to range it you have FG heals too. WITH CC.

Stop crying, use it how it's supposed to be used. Don't cry that you can't use it ALWAYS. You are not a Wizard, you are not a healer. Stop crying about heals.

Which brings us back to Feral Stampede and Knockdown combos. Git gud. Also what's this last sentence? I thought FD was weak and **** damage!

Yes. And it's not trade skill. Why? Because it's a slow. Why are you calling it trade dmg skill? Are you dumb? Why do you think you shouldn't even be able to trade SA damage when your entire class design is to not ****ing SA trade but punish SAs with grabs?

Yeah, which? Warrior and Mystic? Both Mystic slows are UNPROTECTED. Warrior has similarly slow SA skill to apply the debuff. But they don't have +15 PvP and +15 Defense addons on them. Your point? If you can't kill someone with a slow on, you are garbage, reroll.

Use it with Air Attack and maybe you'll do some damage. And again, you call SA slow "trade dmg skill", and then you call low CD SA skill "a dmg skill". I'm beginning to think you are really dumb.

Groundlifting is an engage tool? Are you sure you are not mistaking it for General Disarray? See? You are actually just clueless!

Boots have RBF Adamantines for Stun+Stiffness+KD+Bound resist. Chest has Vigor. Where's that Float resist? It's literally THE HARDEST RESIST TO STACK, because NOTHING useful has Float resistance. You have no ****ing clue what you are talking about. Please enligthen me you delusional baddie.

Lava Piercer. Why would they buff your Giant's Leap that's meant for disengage to be the best engage as well? And suuuure, Zerker is ranged cuz it can't engage with Lava Piercer and 2 grabs... suuuuure.

It has FG on charge up, it has BSR version and its damage scales your Ancient Wave. These 3 things make it mandatory to level up. And if it's so important, it can't be bad. Also yeah, every single class has some "useless" skills.

No it doesn't. You either are full AP monkey playing against 700+ evasion stackers or you are just authistic. But you're probably just delusional seeing the rest of your posts.

Also can use from Titan Blow. Learn to play your class or learn how to properly distance yourself for both. Like most... Shake Off to the side, General Disarray, Ancient Wave, Split Shot. It works. Stop crying that it doesn't when it's your trash combo and positioning.

If they nerfed Q buff and buffed everything else you would cry even harder, seeing how oblivious you are. You have no clue how to play your class and want to vent.
    >"so many other classes"
    >names one

See how delusional you are? Go ahead, name more classes than Tamer that bomb as many people. You said "so many other" right? Surely you can find more classes with comparable ults! (inb4 names classes with "decent" ults and pretends like these ults get half the kills of Zerkers/Tamers)

Git gud and make a post that makes some sense.

dudeao, Maginha, v.klishev and 2 others like this.
  12. DuckRs

To be fair,

Also most of the points OP made could have been formulated way better, but the salt probably just dampened that. It's never usually worth making posts like these since for the most part, it attracts trolls, people that have salt against said class, or people that are said class "gurus" yet never touched it. Until it's for example, a ninja trying out a valk and a valk trying out a ninja, most people here just throw salt back and forth telling each other what the classes need and don't need based on second-hand experience.

13. Failbot

Show me one other class whose kit is so trash that they have to rely on spamming 1 skill for their damage?

I'm not gonna argue OPs postings, it's clear he's a little heated, made some good points and some bad points.

But I'm tired of people saying FD is OP when it's literally the only reliable, non CD bound dmg ability we have. EVERYTHING else is completely and utterly dogshit. I've seen 200 AP sorcs melt 300 dp in 1 combo, a FD spam combo would not do that.

14. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

I mean tbf I didn't read much what OP wrote.. looked like some random QQ thread. Zerker is definitely top tier class that has some decent (maybe even high) skill cap but also can be played with pure faceroll style. I do only know zerkers basics and don't really have an opinion what buffs zerker could use besides one proper iframe. But we really don't have to argue about zerkers mobility and the opness of the q buff.
    @Nabuch made actually a lot of valid points and OP seem not to know his class well considering he says giant leap is a disengage skill only. I guess this clip proves the opposite (in case someone didn't fight a good zerker yet):
    https://clips.twitch.tv/QuaintStylishTurnipSaltBae

Souda and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  15. DuckRs

Those kinds are next to non-existent lol. Only zerk I have fought that uses mouse movement with purpose and to that degree is RedZerk and zorlak. But not to say the class is as bad as OP says it is. They only listed cons.

16. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Wow you forgot reespo... how dare you!

17. WhySoSeeryus

yea but unlike some other classes, zerks dont really have that much weaknesses in other game areas to "pay" for their excellence in sieges/large scale/whatever scale. they are really good grinders and they are more than decent in 1v1, with maybe few weaker matchups.

18. Squallity

i've said it already multiple times. in PVE we're fine and also 1v1 we have some rly weak match ups (iframe classes mostly) but the reste is alright. i can even say we have the advantage since we got more grabs than the rest. but in 1v1 u don't have to worry about someone else coming to cc u during ur own combo. our protected dmg skills deals next to no dmg. that's why we're useless in large scale outside of q buff.

the guy that linked 10 zerks q buffing at the same time, u can expect the same thing happening if 10 archers or maybe 10 ranger attacking from far (the only difference the wide area of the FB explosion) but still u get the point. and in the next 3 minutes all those zerks are useless

19. Exaah

3min is fast in nw/siege, and its not like decent guilds dont have multiple zerks, or they arent spoonfeeding them rage
    this argument is worthless

20. Failbot

I think the argument here is that:
    Spam 1 skill for 30sec, wait 2.5min, spam 1 skill for 30sec, wait 2.5min... etc.... Is an INCREDIBLY boring playstyle.

I would give away the Q buff in a heartbeat, **** take the awk 100% away too, if in return the rest of the kit got some love and we'd be more than just a one-trick pony.

When I started playing class we were a frontline brawler, now we are a ranged class with ok flanking. It's like a completely different class now.