1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For anyone who has personally experienced the remastered version

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by wss5112, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Columba

Cool. Thank ewe

2. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

You're so out of touch yet you open topics to advice new players :D

Remastered BDO is on the test server.

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  3. RipVonBongle

For anybody curious, just sign up+download the global lab client and judge yourself. Took about 30 seconds to register and an hour to download. At least you'll be sparing the rest of us from having to read those nauseating replies from Smileybones. What a tool

4. Flowerxl

that's what I Said to myself everyday!

Smileybones likes this.
  5. Eppo

Eppo Musa 62 EU

EU doesn't have access to the test server..

6. Beeso

So it's toaster-friendly? I usually play on "slightly high" with a couple of optimization tweaks. Could I get performance increase or any other noticeable improvements visually?

7. Virukin

Its kinda bad tbh.. its not laggy in the lab servers because not many play. But if this hits retail then we're all screwed if we want to play on this setting... It's around 35 fps for me with a 1050Ti 4gb, FX 6100 6core.. newb set up but its buggy as all hell with this.. Night time transition is terrible and glitchy and the indoor lights are rainbows sometimes. Not to mention the transitions in skills reflecting off the ground -_- so.. 2/10 for me

Attached Files:

8. Nosimo

The water suffers from severe shimmering, not the natural kind either.... The promo videos and pics look better than when you are actually playing. It's not all bad, when things look good they look really good but when they look bad, they look really bad. Of course this is just my opinion but I would wager alot of people won't use the remastered setting because it's completely overdone in alot of situations.

9. Capitaine Courage

I can assume everything I want dear representative of the Police of Throght
    And what are you talking about ?
    Are you mad at me because I said it's useless. Why are you talking about enhancement , what is the relevancy with plebs ?

Are you so desperate and frustrated by life that you still need to defend this game like it was a friend of yours ?

10. Atron

no u

11. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

that must be with ultra mode. I saw that in ultra mode, when I swapped back to high (remastered) it wasn't there. Not sure why people are using ultra to form an opinion.

12. Nosimo

He has a 1050ti, I doubt he was in "ultra" mode and getting 35fps, 5 would be surprisingly high.

13. Lemon Crush

You're right. I only saw that effect with ultra, maybe its a bug. I would assume so.

14. Heisenberg813

Yesterday I finally tried ultra mode on my desktop and was getting 35-45fps with my i7 6800k and 1080ti. Multicore optimization seemed to be working because workload was spread fairly evenly across all 12 threads. On my laptop with a 1050ti i was getting 11fps on ultra... standing still. Lol

15. DanteAlbania

did some pay you to write that ? more people will leave, cuz it needs better pc and still game is trash with no end game, p2w. so yea this update is useless. why not put dungeons, teleports thing that make the game nice, balance pvp.. what do we do ? better graphics -_-

16. Lemon Crush

Okay but how is that relevant to what he said. He said it feels and looks like a totally different game.... and it does.

Stay salty.

Also I can pull 50 to 60 in ultra mode and close to 100 fps in normal remastered.

If you have a **** pc stay on very high or a lower setting, thats how its always been lol

17. ClearArrow

ClearArrow Ranger 63

Been playing around with it all afternoon and taking screenshots - remastered max runs the same for me as normal max and I love it. It really feels different and fresh. :)

Don't touch Ultra with a barge pole tho.

18. Nosimo

What specs/resolution are you running? Remastered is about 30fps hit over very high with a 1080@1440p

19. Atron

Typical forum pro, equivalent to a 590+ rs player in game.

There was one dude on Mystic distord playing the class up to 58 without even realizing his class awakening was released a week ago YET full of advices of class balance and PVP.

iller likes this.
  20. Lemon Crush

LOL
    I remember that