1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forced to buy 20,000 Pearls for Guardian Class

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by Kaitreen, May 29, 2020.

1. Naho

You just show how bad your experience is on largescale at that point. Legit got nerfed for the reason ppl mention for months and you're sitting there "just git gud 4head"! Just stop pls...

2. SmK

SmK

The OP was talking about all aspects of guardian, and yea she’s strong in large scale I won’t deny that, like many other classes are but your claim of having to 1v 10 her is untrue or a serious gear difference.

Nubek likes this.
  3. Naho

4. LithicForm

Didn't read OP or thread, just came in here to say no one forced you to buy ****. I'm out. *dropsmic

SmK likes this.
  5. SmK

SmK

I honestly mistread you comment so i retract my last statement. As for how to react to a guardian running at you, grabs, slows and keeping your eyes open, you see a lot of montages of guardians killing tonnes of ppl but in nw/siege you see a lot that get grabbed and die.

6. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

yeah bots get grabbed, other players manage to press iframes in time.

7. SmK

SmK

So you’ve never been grabbed then?

8. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

i dont play guardian

9. SmK

SmK

but iframe grabs are all classes surely?

10. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

Sorc since the start of playing this game. Even while Sorc was struggling in PvP during the perma-lingering-SA / multiple-spam-grabs META where Valk and Zerker were cream of the crop, OP #1 PvP classes, before the game had Rabam abilities, a class designated for the mechanically elite and the well-geared, which, I was not a part of. It was a gloomy era for Sorc, being a class with no grab and lackluster protection if you weren't one of "those" Sorcs back in the day (yeah, and if you say "b-b-b-but IfRaMeS oP - you literally are showing you don't know what you're talking about, in relation to this time-period).

Stuck with my class til today and will never reroll, even if Sorc is low tier again.

Current reroll total: 0.

Regrets: 0.

At least I learned Sorc mobility and stamina management pretty well during that time...from running away from all those crazy Valks and Zerkers.

Love my class. Hopefully one day, you'll find one you love too.

Neoyoshi likes this.
  11. Nubek

Hey op and how is snail guardian now and how do you feel about massive nerfs on deffense and ult coming?
    I hope you regret your decision, should have reroll into lahn, sorc or archer LOL