1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forced to reroll Sorceress

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Blitzball, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Blitzball

As a competitive and non-whale player , i feel forced to play this class , because it's so much overpowered.
    Night Crow hasn't been nerfed since Sorceress release back in 2016.

This spell with the superior tools that this class has, feel like a legit cheat mode.
    Damage is beyond broken.
    She can cancels everything. Meanwhile nearly all others classes are stuck in their animations.
    PVE is top-tier aswell.

Sorc is the only class that can survive in an enemy zerg without problems. A lot of clips already showed this.

Best Ebuff in the game for succession. Way stronger than Archer and Guardian ebuffs. This is ridiculous.

It's also the less gear dependant class because she doesn't need PEN c9 armors to survive. Suppressed boss gear or Oasis is more than enough.
    It's allows you to save money for PEN weapons and PEN accessories to reach absurd amount of AP.

Congratz to Pearl Abyss. I'm being forced to buy weapons exchange coupons x4 + weight + inventory slots. I'll enjoy PVP so much after this :)

Anyone did the same thing here ? :D I know the famous EU streamer DjulesTV already rerolled to Sorceress since Succession release :)

#1 Blitzball, Jun 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    Decoy#401, Akantorian, Basic and 2 others like this.
  2. MikeyMutz

The class also needs a lot of accuracy compared to most classes so we take a hit to our ap because of that. Also it's the good sorcs that make it look broken you get a bad sorc like me and you wouldn't be complaining about sorcs. If you run into a good sorc it can be deadly sure but they have stated they want classes for unique roles in their game and im assuming sorc is supposed to be a good 1vX type assassin is what they went for. This post would be like complaining ninja is good at 1v1. They have pvp classes for a reason everyone has something they are good at, and if you can master whatever your class is good at you can look like a god to others.

3. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Well that's where your problem lies, you can't be competitive here if you don't pay a lot.
    And even with that, PA's business is pretty focused around certain classes being a lot better then some others. So if you feel forced to reroll, that is kind of their point and by actually rerolling to a class just because it's very strong you are just doing what they want. I don't get you, weren't you the one against this usually? Not sure why are you supporting it by actually rerolling with cupons now. I'm going to shoot blindly and say you just got sick of not being able to do much with other classes. Weren't you a mystic and a lahn before? Seems like you reroll a lot.

Which is my whole point, having a competitive mindset in BDO is like spraying your own self with a pepper spray. Don't see why would anyone support a game money wise if it makes them frustrated and ''forcing'' them to do stuff they usually wouldn't, but each to their own I guess.
    Even as a sorc which is a class with an amazing kit, you still need to have enough damage to do something unless you just want to iframe into infinity. Before anyone attacks me, I'm not here to start some ''nerf sorc i-frame thread'', I think we have enough of those already.

#3 onaco, Jun 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  4. Blitzball

That's exactly why i want to reroll to Sorc.

As a Mystic or Lahn , i can't kill someone without doing a clean combo. And that's only in 1v1 , i don't feel safe even if there is a mob attacking me because i could get cced. So imagine in 1vX , it's just impossible to survive nor killing people... Sorc can just burst people between iframes and can cancel all her unprotected CCs. This class has no weakness , that's why alot of streamers already rerolled to Sorceress.
    The entry level has been drastically reduced with succession. It's easy to play and overpowered. That's why i'm being forced to reroll. Everyone is playing this class and there is no hard-counter.
    I'll gladly play a counter-class but there is none :D

Fun fact : Sorc is on the launcher. Seems Kakao and Pearl Abyss want to suggest people to play Sorceress for seasonal server , hahaa :D

5. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

I am aware of all that.
    Well if you find a good win/lose ratio to be more important to you then a certain class and its aesthetic to be enjoyable and fun, then might as well choose something strong. Most people that I know quit the game because they had a competitive mindset, and got tired of seeing their class being burried deeper into the ground everytime a new stronger class came out.
    Which is going to happen again with Hashashin, so I guess you'll reroll again then.

Souda and Ben Phoenix like this.
  6. Blitzball

If he's stronger than succ Sorc , ofc i will. I got rid of the ridiculous mindset "play what you find fun" LOL . Unfortunatly , all classes that i find fun are gutted and weak.

7. Avonna

i just started playing my sorc again from 2 years ago , just started getting some points to unlock more skills in succession .....have to say....she so fun!

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  8. Ashenvall

Stop trolling. You are playing guardiana :D:D:D. You can't fooled me Blitzou

9. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

Lol so a player who relies on class to carry him, so he reroll to guardian in hopes of salvation to be relevant, still loses to good sorcs so wants to roll to sorc?

Class carry can only go so far, not so far as to carry this level of mechanical deficiency. I'd love to see some video evidence, though. Let's see how well he can "be competitive" with a class that has one of the highest level of control difficulty in the game (as stated by the devs).

Decoy#401 likes this.
  10. Dehor

upload_2020-6-16_4-20-14.png
    I am having a Deja-vu here.

Most have cost u alot to reroll, ha?

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  11. Blitzball

I don't play guardian. I'm playing Mystic , the worst class in the game by far since years.

12. CrustRocket

Laughs in zerker.

Marzipan Stan likes this.
  13. Blitzball

At least you have Q buff for large-scale. We have... nothing ? :D

14. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

LOL no she is not and how on earth are you forced to reroll to any class? You play what you love and learn to play it well... No such thing as a bad class in BDO, just really bad players. Which is not an insult, not everyone even cares about pvp :)

15. CrustRocket

Q buff got sorta gutted so i have half a thing.

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  16. thdsm

Countdown to a "Buff sorc plz" blitzball thread: 12d23h5m.

17. impurety

You might want to wait with the rerolling because latest global lab numbers show a decrease for sorc and a increase for mystic.

18. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

It is not a ridicilous mindset to play a class you find fun (even if it's weak) in a videogame which is supposed to be played because you find it fun.
    You obviously find more fun in simply ''winning'' then in playing a class you actually enjoy. I'm not here to tell people how they should play videogames, but if you only play to win there's a lot better games then BDO which is only focused on getting highest gear and playing the most broken class to win.
    And then switching the class everytime a new meta comes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#18 onaco, Jun 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
    PeaceInChaos likes this.
  19. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

20. ShinShingami

Hmm '' master whatever class to be goog'' what about striker ? nerfed CC's grab accuracy 2/10 + imagine trying to grab classes with iframe every second since to get a kill grab is necessary unless you get absurd amount of ap like 264+ striker needs some reword thats for sure -_- one of most clunkyest classes in the game moves like a brick, against gear people need to grab to even be able do dmg .....