1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forced to reroll Sorceress

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Blitzball, Jun 15, 2020.

1. MikeyMutz

OK BOOMER

2. sajdas

every class need acc gems on mainhand for pvp, i would say especialy sorc but its not only for the accuracy, its mainly for the ignore resistance.
    *sorc does need high accuracy to have high consistent damage

3. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

he said its hard to grab sorcs/tamers and yeah thats true but he also made it out to sound as if striker is a bad class which isn't the case. Every grab class struggles with grabbing iframe classes, against sorcs as a warrior I hardly grab because with sorc being able to cancel into iframes whenever, with desync and with an unprotected grab its just way too risky but by having my grab available at any time it prevents sorcs from doing things they could otherwise get away with. I definitely do understand why it can be frustrating though

PeaceInChaos and sajdas like this.
  4. ColdCashDivine

Just try to not rely only on grabs, you will discover a whole new game and a whole new balance

BDO_Nictofilia and Quinra like this.
  5. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

People forget the power of a well-timed grab. That said, I've only ever played Sorc and don't want a grab despite that :)

6. Spartakatz

well, your djulestv guy seems to do different stuff than you mentioned. he dies super fast and easy, he burns all his stamina in like 10-15 seconds and that was it.
    yes he gets kills on ebuff and over 300 ap, but who doesnt.
    he also rerolled several times already.

i wish you would really reroll to a class you think it's fotm - oh wait, you also did that several times already.

btw, what happened to your claim, that it's impossible in this game to get anything above asula accessories?

Wollbert and PeaceInChaos like this.
  7. Blitzball

I never said that. Btw i'm probably more geared than you now. But imagine doing pvp in this game without being full pen armors/weapons :D

Gear isn't the main problem anymore in 2020 , class is :)

8. Spartakatz

so you melted costumes? there are hundreds of posts from you where you keep saying u can only get gear with that

IWalkAlone likes this.
  9. Blitzball

Ofc i did. That's the only solution to be competitive in this game ( except if you want to play a DP Shai :D )

10. RandomHajile

yea... I'm a trash ranger, but I have kind of changed my stance. Ranger is definitely not BAD.It might not be S tier or AA tier, but it's a viable class imo. I had to get a lil more gear and fill out da skill tree to really understand though.

PeaceInChaos and FairlyEnjoyable like this.
  11. Spartakatz

so you keep crying like a moron since years about costume melting (which is complete nonsense, nobody needs that to get gear) and now you say, you are the one doing that?

HAHAHA

12. Blitzball

Just fyi , i didn't spend any euros , i sniped all my costumes thanks to whales. I managed to get 5 costumes in one day , once :D

FairlyEnjoyable and Souda like this.
  13. IWalkAlone

But you are a sponsor to whales :P .. also you lucky bastard I fall everytime I melt :(

14. Blitzball

That's true. I didn't need alot of costumes to get my PENs..

There is 3 ways to get good gear in this game :

1) Get lucky and tap all your sht in less than 15 attempts without having high FS.

2) Be a whale. Buy tons of costumes in the cash-shop. Melt them all. Spam pen attempts like a retard, whatever the FS OR simply sell 35 costumes per week to the market to get absurd amount of silvers.

3) Be a nerd. Grind 12 hours per day. Sell everything , including black stones / mem frags , etc.. Buy all the gear.

:D

IWalkAlone likes this.
  15. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

The most OP class is always the one you lost to last time. The most nerfed class is the one you main. Devs also deliberately nerf your class just to mess with your life, personally. They possibly also touch your secret RNG seed so you will never get good gear. They might even be watching you sleep through your webcam or phone...:O

A top tier, skilled and geared player will make any class look easy. Some classes absolutely excel at different aspects of BDO. This is shown in the graph during class selection for character creation. If you want to min/max in a specific area in BDO, whether it be PvP, PvE, Generalist, Defense etc pick something that aligns with that type of gameplay. Otherwise pick something that is fun to you and accept that class's strengths and weaknesses as they are.

I'm not saying that class balance shouldn't be an ongoing thing. It absolutely should be, but Sorc isn't an Insta-Win regardless of skill. You are in no way forced to play Sorc to be competitive with the significant majority of the BDO player-base. You are not forced to spend money. If you want to see yourself in the top 1% (however you intend on measuring that) you are still going to need to put the effort in.

Honestly, 18 months ago people were screaming about Ninja, then Mystic, then Lahn being OP. Sorc has been up and down in PvP since this game launched and while always fairly strong, has not always been *the* FOTM. I do agree, she is hard to beat in PvE grinding even from a purely fun as hell perspective

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  16. PeaceInChaos

PeaceInChaos Sorceress 63 NA

I haven't played Ranger extensively, but from what I hear from my IRL friend, Ranger damage is absolutely bonkers. Yes, the class has low protection inside of her threat-range and can be assassinated quickly, but the damage at her threat-range...absurd. So much DPS. With a maxed out skill tree and high AP, I'm assuming.

Ranger seems to scale really well with AP, kinda makes sense being a ranged class.

17. Leontothymos

There was a comparison with sorc (idk if succ or awake) vs Lahn awake. You def do not have accuracy issues from our pov.

18. MikeyMutz

if the sorc built right and had red corals then yeah it would seem like you dont need acc do you know what that sorcs gear was?

19. Blitzball

Soooo , i rerolled sorceress. But it was a HUGE mystake , because now i can do nothing against the real GOD-TIER legal cheat mode classes : succession WIZARD and WARRIOR

Too bad coupons are removed :D

#59 Blitzball, Jul 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    PeaceInChaos likes this.
  20. IWalkAlone

AHAHAHHA realy...