1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forever stuck with Asulas. Accessories are impossible to get.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blitzball, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:16 PM.

1. Capitaine Courage

What's the purpose of silver and having a marketplace and an economic system then ?

2. Maginha

Farmed ogre by myself ez tri, basi you can buy, tungrads i bought to much alrdy on bids, need to wait since silver is low... idk what these ppls problems are

Crimson_Scarlet and AZzalor like this.
  3. AZzalor

AZzalor 61 EU

The problem is if everyone is a consumer and nobody supplies the market, it doesn't work like that.
    You have to find a balance between it in a game like bdo, you can't just go and try to buy everything but then complain that others aren't doing the work for you.

4. SnakeAttack

SnakeAttack Wizard 60 NA

If everyone is a consumer and no one is a supplier, then that's evidence of a SYSTEMATIC problem. The average player is always going to take the easiest route. If the SYSTEM works properly, and the easiest route is grinding for acc's yourself, that's what the majority is going to do. There's a reason why the majority of guides and advice say "grind where you want and buy what you need with that silver", because that's the direction the game mechanics point us in. You can't blame the players for how the game is structured.

Fearless V likes this.
  5. AZzalor

AZzalor 61 EU

Well...who sells those accessories?
    New players who don't understand the actual value of it, players who need some quick cash and players who already have tri/tet and will work on something different now.
    Why do others not sell it? Because the actual value of those items is higher than what they can sell it for. If we had an open market, those items would get more expensive, but we would also get a higher supply of it.
    It is easier now than ever to get silver but the marketplace prices have not been adjusted yet, which is one of the main factors.

And of course the other one is that farming yellow accessories is more time consuming and annoying than grinding in your favorit spot for some easy silver.

TBH instead of increasing droprates, they should introduce a system where you can exchange the trashloot for accessories instead of silver. For example to get a crescent ring, you go and exchange 50k of crescent shrine tokens for one crescend ring. It would make the grind worth it and you could actually grind towards the accessories.

Kynreaa, Fearless V, Lefteye and 2 others like this.
  6. SnakeAttack

SnakeAttack Wizard 60 NA

So now we're on the same page. As long as I can get people to admit that this is a problem with how things are structured instead of just pointing at people and shouting "PLAYERS R LAZY LOL", I can sleep at night.
    I agree, but I also feel like this was the intended purpose behind the soiled/shattered system, or assembly parts in the case of basilisks and cadry's. BUT the drop rates on those items are just as bad, therefore negating their entire purpose.

AZzalor likes this.
  7. ambyentlight

ROFL at the people that think everythings ok just because theres several events handing out gold accessorys atm, When them events arnt running the whole market runs dry because BDO runs of a event driven ecconomy.

Blitzball likes this.
  8. Blitzball

Blitzball BlitzBall Striker 61 EU

How can you farm Ogres when there are only 10 ogres in the entire world. Droprate for Ogre Ring is the same as all yellow accesories, including Serap or Cadry. D:<

9. Wildcard

So, I know I AM a real casual player, never grinding at those spots for silver or items, just for reaching 56 with my toons, just loging in, rping, having fun, geting rewards, but still ...

2018-09-14_200378561.jpg

Thats what casual gear could look like ... worlds away from beeing competitive, but there are two PRI Tungrad Earrings, an Tungrad belt, one DUO and one PRI Crescent Ring and DUO boss armor. As said, just by beeing casual to the extreme. Only thing I bought was the helmet.

Also there is another Tungrad Earring, seven Crescent Rings, three Ogre Rings, one Laytenns Power Stone, five Basiliks Belts, one PRI Tree Spirit Belt and four unenchanted Tree Spirit Belts waiting for some future gambling. Oh, and 16 free Valks Crys after bringing my dande to III.

When I see what I got over the years, just by beeing online, it must be really hard for someone who is actually investing time to get better gear then Asulas o.O

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.
  10. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Then you shouldnt be playing Grindy Korean MMO's, reality check for you right there. Im sorry but thats just how it is, if you got no time in grindy mmo's you are gonna fall behind, either you pre order or you are pretty fked.

Besides, plenty of ppl who work full time or work in general have full DUO/TRI Yellow Accessories, so thats not really an excuse honestly. Learn the game :).

#50 Shichi88, Sep 14, 2018 at 2:36 PM
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 2:48 PM
  11. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

And? My point still stands, how was I and many others able to easily pre order and buy things but this guy isnt? Put some effort in.

Also there have been plenty of events lately where there was a buttload of stuff just sitting on the market, should have taken advantage of that then.

#51 Shichi88, Sep 14, 2018 at 2:37 PM
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 2:49 PM
  12. SnakeAttack

SnakeAttack Wizard 60 NA

If a game ONLY appeals to people who have 12hr a day available to play, it's gonna fail as a game. How's that for a reality check? Casual gamers keep games afloat whether you like it or not. Devs don't survive on nolifers alone. There just aren't enough of them.

13. Maginha

Farm 10, switch server farm 10, switch to main, farm other stuff, go back 15 min later start again

14. Blitzball

Blitzball BlitzBall Striker 61 EU

I bet I have 100 million silvers from Sausans grinding before you loot your first ring zzz

15. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Welcome to Korean MMO's, they never cater to the "casual" crowd. And even if you do play casually you can attain DUO+ Yellow stuff easily by playing properly, it may be true for NA/EU since you guys like to pump thousands of $$$ on stupid ****. Either way, even with little time you can get that stuff, dont suck.

16. Maginha

But you cant buy an ogre for it :O
    Isnt that why you qq here? Roflcopter

tenor-1.gif

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.
  17. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 62 EU

White knights actually implying you should go farm ogres exdeh cause that's totally not an utter waste of time. Also totally forgetting that not even one year ago you could simply buy base accessories at your heart's content cause one reward box would fill the marketplace for weeks. That's clearly a serious issue with supply and demand in which sea monster hunting inflation also played a role. But yeah, go farm ogres guys.

SnakeAttack likes this.
  18. Maginha

Yeh, you can have 3 geared chars on 3 important locations with mobs that do not that spawn in big numbers and hop around.

But instead you cry about event driven ecc, just buy your BiS stuff there or from others who are doing the grind for you.....

Than you go on and insult these guys doing the job for you....

wow.gif

19. Reuter

Reuter Tamer 62 EU

Yes I'm sure those 15 people grinding ogres/laytenn have a significant impact on the market economy /s

howretardedareyou.gif

SnakeAttack and LordBrasca like this.
  20. Srich

i do understand that for most ppl i can look as a cheater and tbh when they ask me what i do for making such money i say "exploits" do u know why? Cuz is far more easy ,to me , to let them believe i cheat then explain "how" :) and even if i get reported im clean as ****..