1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fortune Cookie Quests

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Healthloss, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Healthloss

So me and my gf both took the fortune cookie and got a quest, however for mine (Where on Earth?!?) an NPC called Anon was nowhere to be found in or around glish and for her quest (Scarlet Red Imp Treasure) she was unable to hand in the trading goods she had brought for the quest. Any suggestions and anyone else having bugs with the quests?

2. Jena

Has anyone got the Bandit quest. Having to take trade items on the road, hope to get attacked, and kill 15 of them? This is ridiculous and time consuming. Have any of you had much success at this?
    I don't consider this much of a reward for us all doing so well on the Tree quest. I'll just take the Rookie Cookie and be done with it from now on.

3. Alucardo

Alucardo Lahn EU

done in 10-15mins.... you need to find "red bandit icons" and come near them, that will spawn 2x warior and 1x ranger

Jena likes this.
  4. Shenya

I've had to kill 40 crabs, tame a horse, then pick 30 grapes. I had no stable room for a horse anywhere near where I am (been horse training). I had to take a horse to a stable far away, find a horse, tame it, and slowly bring it back. It was a tier 2 though, not a tier 1! Yes sir, those training clothes that I sold were worth about 5k silver more than a single armor blackstone. Good job I didn't click on the rookie cookie and miss that one.

5. Jena

Thanks I got it done, but that took 2 days cuz everyone was hawking the bandits. LOL
    I knew what to look for, but it was still a pain.
    This was our reward for the K Tree event. Not a great reward in my opinion.

6. Shenya

OMG I had the bandit one today (yes I hate myself, I still do the quests instead of taking the damned rookie cookie) but as troll as it was, the proceeds from the concentrated blackstones did ease my pain (since I'm just a lowly life skiller who hasn't entered alchemy or trading yet, this was fast money by my standards). Honestly was quicker than the first time I got the "Anon" quest. I hate that stupid shai.