1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freckles and other Character Options

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mukar, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Mukar

As stated in the title, I'd like to suggest additions to the character creation. Specifically, the addition of freckles and darker natural colors (such as browns) for eyes and hair. In the color case, while there are browns currently, they're either very light or appear to have red tints to them. There are no pure and true browns where eyes and hair are concerned. One great way to guarantee this would to be to have a color wheel or such with saturation levels for eye and hair colors, which would allow greater customization overall. As far as freckles are concerned...I just think they're pretty cute and wish I could put it on my character, y'know?

Anyway, here's an example of one of my characters. One as she is currently, and one with freckles added and eyes modified via external image manipulation.
    NoFreckles.jpg WithFreckles.jpg

Ashenvall, kikiapplus, Loushu and 2 others like this.
  2. Aetherius Artarian

I highly agree, this should be implemented as soon as possible. I always thought something was missing from CC.

3. Vix

Vix

There are freckles in blush section of make up on most female characters.

Adinda likes this.
  4. Adinda

Adinda Witch EU

Yes true. Shame about that though is that you can't wear blush and freckles at the same time.

5. Vix

Vix

Also true.
    Also shame you have only one pattern of freckles, even base Sims4 have more.

Adinda likes this.
  6. Adinda

Adinda Witch EU

Yes, it would be nice if they put freckles in a different category and give us more options for them.

Vix likes this.
  7. Loushu

Loushu Tamer 61

Freckles and moles, freely adjustable please.

8. kikiapplus

They need to add this! Freckle and scar tint masks would be awesome options to have. Also multiple layers would be nice so that you can have different layers/density of freckles

9. Nuonii

Nuonii Daralyn Lahn EU

10. Mukar

I don't think I ever noticed the freckles option with the blush, but we definitely need more. Also, thank you for the eye tutorial! Very useful stuff.

Nuonii likes this.