1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Free gear quests?

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by DaddyDoggins, Jul 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. DaddyDoggins

Returning player. Any free gear quests I should know about? I have grana earrings, desert rings, all the mediah armor and weapons. I heard there was free quests for tri asulas or something? Looking for belt and necklace. Thanks.

Also is tamer easier to play or sorc?

2. Aiwen

Yeah there are kill quests now which you can see straight from the map, works just by going to that area and you'll get a window which says how many you have to kill.

3. cald123

Aiwen likes this.
  4. Mimimimi

https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-gear-progression-guide/

5. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hi there @DaddyDoggins and welcome back! There are a few quests you can do on your adventure that will give you some gear for your character. We did have an event back in March that allowed players to get TRI Accessories, however, this ended on April 10th so it has been over for some time :(

I would also suggest checking out some Gear Progression Guides online, similar to what @Mimimimi linked above (thanks for that!) as you will be able to find some helpful information there in terms of where to get your gear and also how to go about building up your gear ^^

Best of luck and thanks to the community for their help!