1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free In-Game Items - My Honest Feedback About Events

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Russ, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

They should stop all the free item events. So even more players stop playing. Just to make a select few geared players happy. And the geared people talk about our entitlement.

Deea likes this.
  2. Jabolexor

Since when BDO is a F2P?

3. Catastigma

4. Jabolexor

5. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

I am not geared and I think there are far too many events and free stuff. It would be better if they slightly tweaked the drop rate of certain desired items and stopped giving them away.

f8Xtractor, Deea, MADE and 1 other person like this.
  6. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna Luxienna Witch 60

i like that they put stuff in the economy, so prices normalise. 2million per caphra is still way to high. i remember the time where it was 1million and memory fragments where 750k....

the original point of caphra stone was to have an alternative way to get PEN items without RNG.
    so 20.000 caphras = tet -> PEN dandelion...

guess what. the price is to high so no one does it... if the caphra price would be back to 1 million it would actually be a viable option to use the caphras for which they where designed for. SLOWLY PROGRESS TO PEN WITHOUT RNG!.

Events that lower the prices of overpriced items are good. and we should get more of them. In addition we should getting events to have a use for items , that never sell... thats a complete different story. but this would refresh the market too.

We need an event where we craft/exchange goldbars/crons/memory fragments from stuff like
    upload_2021-1-5_19-35-41.png

or
    upload_2021-1-5_19-36-18.png

or
    upload_2021-1-5_19-36-51.png

Make an resource exchange NPS and/or new recipes. like bdo mobile has.
    • 100 of any Wood = 1 wood free of choice.
    • 100 of any Mushroom = 1 mushroom free of choice.
    • 50 of any Powder = 1 Cronstone
    • 10 blue accesourie = Fine Accesourie Box
    • 25 green accesouries = Fine Accesourie Box
    It should never be possible that more then 10000 items of same type sitting at min price in market. Else the Central Marketplace failed!

7. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

It's clear that BDO has one of the worst economies in a MMO today. But already geared players want it to stay this way so they can keep their esteem. And Pearl Abyss isn't going to change it because it'll cut into their monetization practices. Could you imagine if low to medium end players could sell off all their stuff? The marketplace broken on purpose so many don't make enough silver to forgo spending IRL cash. And that about sums up the reason why BDO barely have a economy to speak of.

MADE likes this.
  8. MiaShailifa

more free pearl items and less items you can grind/gather as freebies is the way to go.
    getting stuff for free is amazing, but with everyone getting it, it just ruins the peoples experience who are actually playing the game to supplement the market.

nodes are a great way to supplement the market in a predictable way for example. Since the new region, getting eggs from the market is incredible easy even though it is just one additional gathering node(and not even a very good one)

MoonDance17 likes this.
  9. Ganbatte Africa!!!

I want em, evens the curve, you mad somebody might catch up?