1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freed Magical Black Stones and Shards

Discussion in 'PvE' started by Cinerea, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Cinerea

Hello,

I've returned to the game recently and I did notice that you get now a new set of accessories from main quest. As I've finished the quests before this new patch I got the new accessories through mail. I didn't get any enchanting material though and it seems I can't even do quests to obtain these materials (even the first quest in the chain isn't available).

So, how do I get these new enchanting materials? I'm bit lost atm, trying to do Mediah campaign currently but it's long and tedious and rewards are worthless (50 CP exp is nothing when I'm sitting at 309 CP).

Thanks in advance!

2. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Main story and repeatable quests - O -> Unsealed Magic

3. Cinerea

Aight. I'll try to check those "repeatable" quests too but "daily" ones weren't available and also pre-quests were locked. Main campaign is already finished so I have to try with alt. :) Thanks.

4. Aiwen

With alts at 58 kamasylvia start gives the earrings and nice bunch of stones to enhance

Cinerea likes this.
  5. Sparzy

Valencia and Kamasylvia quests give u quite a lot as well as accessories.

6. Thomas Gore

Some easy repeatable quests to get the stones are Nagas, Bashims, Waragons and Fadus.

But as said, you get a nice bunch by doing the main Kamasylvia questline (and Drieghan if you haven't already).