1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Frenzied Destroyer Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Waco, May 22, 2018.

1. Waco

Sourcing another post which has not had any feedback, figured this would be a more appropriate location:

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?threads/berserker-optimization-feedback.187120/

An example is a side smackdown ->Frenzied Destroyer combo (this was recorded before the patch):

https://streamable.com/afxne

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Berserker community has provided this feedback previously the day this patch came out:

Frenzied Destroyer inputs are: S + LMB + RMB

Beastly Wind slash inputs are : S + RMB

The black slashing garbage is Beastly Wind slash.

Basically what the problem with the changes are: https://clips.twitch.tv/LivelyHomelyManateeAsianGlow

Functional Berserker input with BWS locked: https://clips.twitch.tv/BadPeacefulCasetteCharlietheUnicorn

Same inputs Frenzied Destroyer not working with BWS locked: https://clips.twitch.tv/TriumphantDepressedLapwingUWot

Trying to do Frenzied Destroyer with Beastly Wind slash unlocked: https://clips.twitch.tv/CloudyKindMonitorCeilingCat

Frenzied Destroyer inputs literally not going through, before the first clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/OriginalTenaciousCookieBlargNaut

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other issues with the class are just flat out broken and buggy since the change, for example https://streamable.com/95ajq

2. Azrakelz

Wait is this your 3rd time posting this and still no response?...what the hell kakao.

Rizzly likes this.
  3. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

Hi Waco, thanks for taking the time to make this post. We have recently created a report to have this looked into by our QA team. I'll follow up on this and make sure that it's treated with high priority, along with a few other important issues that have appeared since the most recent patches. We apologize for the disruption it might be causing.

Rizzly likes this.
  4. Waco

5. Waco

Appears to still be bugged as of the 5-30 patch

6. Snorgrind

Snorgrind Berserker 61 EU

This is in the game since launch, i remember reporting this long before awakenings. Optimization patch just made it so much worse that it is happening all the time now. Also is anyone looking into "please try again" bug ? It is happening after almost every smack down.

#6 Snorgrind, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  7. Tulukhast

@GM Haliaeetus Please get this fixed sir. It's our main source of damage with all the changes and it's bugged as hell, it's 90% unreliable. It's been going on long enough. Speak to any berserker that's played long enough to know how to do FD after the A or D version of the E grab and they'll tell you the same things as you read here.

8. Wrapped In Plastic

#8 Wrapped In Plastic, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  9. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

Weooow.
    Thanks for more posts.
    Zerks really need to have a checkup.

10. Tulukhast

I wish even more would post! Zerker is in such a buggy state right now and it needs more awareness!

11. Bleeds

Bleeds Absolutest_Unit Berserker 62 NA

Still bugged as of this time. Character raises axes and puts them down with the message "please try again later". Any zerker combo involving Frenzied Destroyer is a complete gamble on if it will work properly.

The issue was fixed in KR a while back but is still an issue here. What gives?

Wrapped In Plastic and Tulukhast like this.
  12. Snorgrind

From my personal experience there are 2 main problems

First one is FD lock up where the game will refuse to execute FD, this results usually in RT or BWS (if you don't have them locked) being used because they use same key combination. This is in the game since launch and could happen during many different combos using FD, but it wasn't that common and ppl learned to live with it. When I reported it back then it was ignored. But then "optimization patch" happened and it is happening all the time. I made video what is probably the easiest way to trigger that bug.

Second one is "Please try again" bug. This started with the CC rebalance patch and it is not tied to FD exclusively because it can happen during many different situations like swaping to matchlock while in combat stance, being chain CCed, being pulled by valk or mystic etc. for zerks it happens when you try to FD->F spam or trying FD after smack down. This seems more like some client-server synchronization issue so there is a chance that devs will not be able to reproduce it on local test server.

13. Wrapped In Plastic

#13 Wrapped In Plastic, Jun 23, 2018
    Tulukhast likes this.
  14. charley222

1 month later do you have some update or any news ? because this class now is dead and still have so many main skill are bug :( thank you ?

15. Waco

Can confirm, just got back from vacation and checked - this is still an outstanding bug

Le.F and charley222 like this.
  16. charley222

thank you great respect for the community giving us any update and hide , why i say hide , i ask you nicey some update but can not answer and stay quite , great community manager

17. Le.F

+1 (tho KaKao are nice enough to push another nerf with bonus bugs to our only remaining semi viable skill - FB)

So .... when should we reinstall ? (a.k.a when will you make zerk viable again) Since uninstalling is the only viable solution imo

charley222 likes this.
  18. Wrapped In Plastic

#18 Wrapped In Plastic, Jun 28, 2018
    charley222 likes this.
  19. PootyTang

Any update, I thought you said this would be treated as a high priority? Thanks.

charley222 likes this.
  20. Snorgrind

Just tried it and both bugs are still present. There was no mention of it in KR patch note. Is this really being looked into ? Are devs aware of both of the bugs not only "please try again" bug that ppl mostly complain about ? FD lock up is in the game since launch I even found my 2 years old video of it happening.