1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Frenzied Destroyer Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Waco, May 22, 2018.

1. Snorgrind

Snorgrind Berserker 61 EU

well no only that "please try again" bug seems to be fixed but i was unable to trigger FD lock up, so it looks like that both of them are finally fixed. :o

2. Behemothh

fixes the eassiest issue with FD when are we fixing the other issues??.

3. Behemothh

i guess this one will also be under investigation for ever cus they are still clueless when it comes to zerker coding, but if this was a wiz/witch glitch watch it be patched mid week or next week max, when u play a meme class guess this is the support u get from the devs.

4. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

Yup. Pretty much. Too many soyboys and sloots. No time for the macho man.
    The costume designers don't even know how to create masculine looking berserker armor.
    Seriously? Where's the: Viking Armor variants, Native American tribal variants, Traditional scottish garb outfit, Roman Gladiator variants......

They really don't care about this class. Some of these bugs date back upon launch and none of it has been fixed. Instead we just get indirectly nerfed because our grab chain combos are invalid now, they've removed super armor off some of our abilities, our CCs either got removed or turned to affect PvE only opponents. They've completely butchered the class. It's such a STALE experience playing a once fun and enjoyable class.

They killed its masculinity because they were jealous of what little they have.

5. Behemothh

#65 Behemothh, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  6. Behemothh

why is this as fixed status i still get conflict with FD and BWS wtf???