1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response friendlist limit?

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Ktsn, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Ktsn

hey o/
    i wanted to add someone new today and i got the message "cannot add anymore friends" i tried deleting someone and it worked; is it possible to reach a maximum of friends? i think i only added 20 ppl or sth like that
    also, if yes, is there a way to expand that limit or overcome it somehow?
    can other ppl add you when your friendlist is max? like can you still receive friends requests or neither send nor receive?

2. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

The friendlist has indeed a limit. When you reach it you can't add any more friends but people can still add you and the list will expand.

3. I had the same problem, I couldn't add like no more friends at all because if the other guys keep you on their friends list even if you remove them well they still count, or so I was told, so you will have to keep removing friends until you can add more, sad...

4. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

If you added friends to your friend list that’s also in the same guild, I’d advise to remove them from your friend list as you can easily find them in the guildmember list.

But yes, there’s a limit and it’s small sadly

5. elynia01

they should srsly expand the friendslist up to 50 ppl ..and moreso expand the blocklist. There are just not enough slots on the blocklist for all those tards in the serverchat. Its plain horrible what a lot of ppl think they srsly have to share with the rest of the server.

Solitaire and Ktsn like this.
  6. Aelisah

They should rework the entire friendlist thing. Considering how many pm's have been ignored due to that chatwindow no one ever uses.

I add my BDO friends on discord instead.

Ktsn and elynia01 like this.
  7. GM Ammy

Game Master

Hey there @Ktsn

Unfortunately, you are correct - there is a friends list limit. At the present moment, there's no way for you to remove the limit or expand it. I would recommend that you post your suggestion in our dedicated Suggestion Forum, which you can find by clicking here ^^

Have a lovely day! :)