1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

From CS with love

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by GM Salome, Aug 14, 2019.

1. GM Salome

Game Master

Lo there do I see my sisters and my brothers… Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning!

The first ticket you’ve ever sent us was shortly after the Alpha phase - 5th of November 2015. That’s 1378 days ago. We were a much, much smaller team back then, and we’ve come a long way since. Not to mention the rivers of coffee and energy drinks that fueled us throughout. Oh, and lets not forget pizza Wednesdays, because especially during maintenance we want to be there to support you as much as possible!

With how tickets tend to come in waves that devour us for a while and hinder our usual response times, we’re amazed it actually took more than 3.5 years for this to finally happen. You have sent us over 1 MILLION tickets! It has been a crazy, amazing journey so far.

[​IMG]
    Anyone remembers these teeth? No? Check them out, kekeke!

We’ve shared laughs, tears, given and received hugs, exchanged plenty of cat pictures, helped you ask your significant other THE question, officiated weddings, been there to pay respects to players that passed away, dived into the nether to retrieve your accidentally deleted items, prematurely released fairies, and looked into all kinds of possible troubles that you’ve encountered. We even killed spiders for that one player who was too scared to face them… because GM Rhotaaz certainly does not approve of spiders.

Most of the time (aside from an occasional forum/reddit post), you don’t really get to see tickets sent in by other players, or have a high chance of meeting most of our GMs, for we are many. While our priority is to remain professional, we also enjoy being creative at our job and like to show you that we share your passions, so today, we’d like to offer you a glimpse into this journey, and some of the things we do for you!

[​IMG]
    Here GM Hali granted a Xmas wish and swapped one of our player’s Shudad set over to another character.

[​IMG]
    From time to time, we get gems like this from YOU. It’s hard to describe how much it brightens our day and gives us more power to go all the way to 11!

[​IMG]
    GM Azurtle takes his tickets extremely seriously.

[​IMG]
    GM Kaioken’s boom boom reply to a fishing game enthusiast. They really liked to SMASH SMASH those fishies.

[​IMG]
    ...or that time GM Dew ended up on Reddit following a very thorough investigation of a crystal restoration request.

[​IMG]
    GM Endlaive shared this quality art with the whole office. Very eye-opening, especially when going to grab that morning drink!

[​IMG]
    When players are unhappy they don’t get the desired boss drop, and then their enhancement also goes wrong… there’s GM Azurtle’s singing magic… and a special postcard from Karanda herself!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    When your birthday cake refuses to cooperate, you can count on GM Shikai to convince Black Spirit to bake you a new one!

[​IMG]
    GM Fry and his… special ability to convince released fairies to return. Please allow a re-adjustment period for your fairy following this… procedure.

[​IMG]
    We have all sorts of personalities. Some of them are otterly out of this world.

[​IMG]
    Sometimes we get questions that are slightly less game-related, but they’re not any less important for us! GM Felaxus swooped in all his bunny-loving pink glory to chime in on player’s question - who’s the best GM?

As you can see, we have changed throughout this time, tirelessly reviewing our policies and replies to offer you a continuously better experience and more fun in-game. We even have a special Council (with hats!) that suggests new solutions, to be even more player-friendly.

It is not even our final form yet

And you can help us improve by sharing your feedback! Either through the link sent by the GM as they close your ticket, or by the mail that follows up shortly after, you can tell us how we’ve served you at that moment. Was it good, was it fast? Or were you disappointed and would like a new evaluation of your cause?

It’s dangerous to go alone, take this!

A fair bit of policies can be found on our Knowledge Base, along with guides and announcements regarding hot & trending issues. It’s always good to check there before sending us a ticket, as it can save you time in having to wait for a reply from a Game Master.

However, no issue is too small or insignificant, so if you’re still unsure or need more help, we’ll always be there for you!

[​IMG]

Thank you for your patience and the trust you’ve put in us. For all the special moments and adventures we’ve shared and for many more to come!

[​IMG]
    We’re in this together.

2. Lozy

Lozy Mystic 62 EU

OwO
    Thanks for the support!<3

Oh yea btw
    Answering 1 million tickets be like:
    [​IMG]

3. Nicknero1405

Nicknero1405 Lanayru Witch 62 EU
    Ambassador

Lozy cannot be stopped. That gif is everywhere now!

Lozy likes this.
  4. Muon

Muon Sheaz Tamer 61 EU

Lozy be like trying to convince everybody how tough things are for other people and how each person has their own journey
    [​IMG]

Lozy likes this.
  5. JustAWeeb

JustAWeeb JustAWeeb Tamer 61 EU

Oh my...

It's been quite a long time and it's been quite a lot of tickets that others and I have sent, with some being rather weird, I have to admit (Bless you Eggy and bless @GM Fenix).

1 million times the GM-Team answered our requests and needs and always tried to make us happy, which is quite an archievement...
    I'm already struggling at answering my friends when they ask me what I'm doing all day in bdo.

Thank you for all the amazing support so far!
    .... and as nurse Joy from Pokemon says, I hope to see you again <3

GM Salome, GM Rhotaaz and GM Fenix like this.
  6. Shimoyaki

Shimoyaki Tamer 62 NA

[​IMG]

also thx support gm/cms for the help and fun over the years

7. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

1 mil tickets CREATED? or ANSWERED?
    there's a huge difference!

just asking for clarity..

and if answered, how many were CTRL+C/CTRL+V responses?

Dan Hot and Narktember like this.
  8. Narktember

Narktember Narktember DarkKnight 61 NA

why would getting that many tickets be worth celebrating? maybe fix the game

DurrDEE, Dan Hot and Nagasaki like this.
  9. Nicknero1405

Nicknero1405 Lanayru Witch 62 EU
    Ambassador

Fixing the game, is up to the developers aka Pearl Abyss, over in Korea.
    Answering tickets, is up to Kakao Games, over in EU and NA.
    Two companies, two tasks.

Solitaire and Myntiix like this.
  10. Myntiix

Jesus just dont talk if you dont know how any of this here works mr all might.

11. Narktember

Narktember Narktember DarkKnight 61 NA

were the tickets answered though?

12. Sarvice

I love the answering of the GM's. I once had an item deleted by accident and they came back with such a beatifull story. Still love it.

GM Salome and Solitaire like this.
  13. Annalee

When my little one died not long after she was born. My friends in game joined with me in the sadness I felt and were there to help lift me up. Even organizing a huge fleet of ships to go out to a reef and have a nice service of letting off lanterns. GM Salome / Death also came along. Thank you for being a part of what make this community wonderful.

Attached Files:

14. Solitaire

Solitaire Lady_Lament Guardian 54 NA

Thank you CS for your endless patience, kindness and support; I'm a weird case but you still talked to me and gave me the tools so I can seek further help.

Thank you GM Dani for catching the issue and acting quickly.

Thank you GM Glitterbeard for pointing out my flaws; can't improve one's self without knowing there's a problem.

And thank you a million life times GM Dresden for putting so much time and effort into dealing with me. To be frank I'm dumb as a brick and you still took the time to break things down into simple terms that I could understand. Still hope they give you a raise for this.

GM Salome likes this.
  15. GM Salome

Game Master

Created, but also answered.

I know it's not enough in such moment, but hopefully standing there by your side gave you some solace. You're stronger than you know <3

Dani? Oh, Dabi? I'll pass on your kind words! ^^

Solitaire and Annalee like this.
  16. Factorial

I am probably the harshest critic of kakao and pearl abyss. However, each of the two times I have requested help from CS, changing a game gifted dream laced underwear to another class after opening it on a class that already had said underwear and reverting the opening of about seven Serendia costume boxes on the same character, I received prompt and 100% errorless support.

Those were my newbie days and I have learned a few things about properly opening boxes since then. Mainly, the dangers of paper cuts from gift wraps. It's a serious topic we don't take seriously enough, mind you.

I remember those occasions crisply because I was in a bad spot, but I was helped and all was well. Since then I haven't needed to use the service, but I am glad that it helped me tremendously when I needed it the most.

I want to thank you all for your work and God bless you all.

Solitaire, GM Salome and Annalee like this.