1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Frustration over PK

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Eynix, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Foxiiic

Foxiiic DarkKnight NA

[​IMG]
    im ready

Jena, UltraRed and LogicaI like this.
  2. LogicaI

[​IMG]

3. Juliphus

Juliphus Warrior 60 EU

if you go to a spot where someone already is, chances are high he kills you to secure his spot, if its free and you start and someone else sees you being slow and inefficient he most likely will take it over either by griefing or pking.
    (alot ask for a duel where the winner gets the spot and the looser leaves, if that happens to you and you loose, be respectful enough to leave then)

if you get killed while fishing, well, your fault your not in a savezone. other think its fun to ruin your afk session.

and the horsetraining.... look above

this game with its owpvp system is wayy too carebear-appealing right now, which is sad imo

4. DarkBever

In your opening post you state you are tired of losing expensive crystals. However you don't lose crystals from pvp deaths. (unless you are negative karma wich i highly doubt)

For the rest look the post above this one.

Also i never got killed while fishing outside safezones. Maybe don't fish just outside towns on main routes?

5. Eynix

As responded earlier, I'm sure I already lost things while getting PK. Maybe I found myself in some borderline case like maybe a mob give the last hit or something, I don't know. I'm not willing to test it out for the sake of it.

I'm on EU, currently playing a lot in Calpheon 3, but I'll try others to see if I have the same issue. I'm a bit surprised that I'm the only one who feel that way about the problems I'm experiencing, but it's life I guess.

Thank you all for your kind answers. I hope that maybe the game will change so higher level people won't have to grind in lower level area, and maybe find a more peaceful server.

6. Juliphus

Juliphus Warrior 60 EU

we all hope for realy good spots for high lvl/gear areas, since its not realy fun to be on sausans 24/7 for years :(
    and there are alot like you from what i know, your not alone with those issues. just go on and make the best out of whats coming

7. Myracle

First of all Welcome to the PVP Game. Where pvp is normal. Now that i clearify this here are some tips to your issues.
    #1 Grinding spots. If you are at the rotation where a person has already been there before you than you should ask for a duel, flag up, or ask how long if none of this is an option find another rotation in this mobs (every mobs in mediah and above has several rotations that are good specially for solo grinds.) or hop the server. That's common cutesy in pvp world people will respect you for that. Remember that being nice and calm can reduce if you going to be griefed or not.
    #2Horse training afk running. You can run in cities. Calpheon has pretty huge line , Valencia and Altinova as well as Hidel from point a to piont b on the main road that is a safe zone you would be fine.
    #3 Fishing. It's simple you either fish at the safe zone with any character. Or you fish outside of safezone with a character that is lower level 50 that way no one can pk you. Simple right? :P

8. Eynix

Thanks dad.

Roechacca likes this.
  9. Joungf

cat shit one.jpg
    We are ready, too! ;-)

LogicaI likes this.
  10. GM BBrilliant

Game Master

I see I am commenting on this post at the right meme time! So as I can see that @Eynix a lot of people have replied to your question and gave some very useful tips (@Myracle comment) I will add my meme:
    upload_2017-11-8_9-36-38.png

LogicaI likes this.