1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fughar's Secrets to Success

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Jeste, Nov 18, 2020.

1. CM Jeste

Community Manager

[​IMG]

Rumors abound of Fughar circulating a book containing his secrets to success to help fresh graduates of the Autumn Season Server adjust to normal servers.

Fughar's Secrets to Success can only be enjoyed by adventurers who have enjoyed the Autumn Season. Please note you need to have completed early graduation from Autumn season in order to participate in this.

• Go to Fughar with a character that has graduated from the Autumn Season and has converted to a normal server character to accept the quest "[Grad. Support] Fughar's Secrets to Success." Completing this quest will grant you access to Fughar's book filled with his secrets.

• You may complete this questline once per family.

• Use Fughar's book of secrets to automatically accept the quest. Completing the quest will allow you to accept the following books.

• If you accidentally lose a book, talk to Fughar to obtain another one.
    • Adventurers who complete all of Fughar's Secrets to Success up to the final chapter will be rewarded the surprise gifts of "[Season] Boss Gear Exchange Coupon" and "Fughar's Crow Skill Book," the latter being the very "book which contains Fughar's secrets."

• Characters who have graduated from the Autumn Season can proceed with the quest "[Grad. Support] Fughar's Secrets to Success" up until the next season begins, and after completing the final chapter, you may obtain the special rewards whenever you wish.

• Please note that you can proceed with the rest of the quest as long as you complete the first quest of the entire questline before the next season begins.

• Start of the winter season servers is unconfirmed as of now and we will announce this date officially with a future notice.
    • The quests for Fughar's Secrets to Success are as follows.

• Certain challenges will require specific quests to be completed. If You have already completed those quests, talking to the Black Spirit will Complete the Certain challenge.
    upload_2020-11-18_17-50-54.png
    upload_2020-11-18_17-51-10.png
    upload_2020-11-18_17-51-25.png
    upload_2020-11-18_17-51-48.png

SPECIAL REWARD
    • Characters who have completed a specific chapter of Fughar's Secrets to Success will receive a special gift.
    upload_2020-11-18_17-52-41.png

Andaro and Zimtblog like this.
  2. Quelinar

That's a lot of quests. :)

Also, you've got to love anything that gives Finto juice.

3. cald123

What pre- req do you need for chapter 7 . I have bought gold bar and earned gold bar still don't have option to hand over .

4. RoxiAmbrosia

Does this mean you can only do these quests if you graduate early? Are users who can't meet the early grad requirements and are waiting for seasons end, going to be able to do these?

5. cald123

Actual graduation started this week .

6. mintfudge

Aw that makes me sad, I just made my very first season character and thought I'd have enough time to do some leveling up before graduation ends on the 2nd before maintenance. Now I see those who opted to not graduate early (as it is stated to be optional to continue to enjoy the season server benefits) or couldn't miss out.

7. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

The final chapter looks unachievable for most new players.

8. Andaro

Ambassador

Really like this after-perk for having participated in the event. ❤️

Quelinar likes this.
  9. Avaroxy

Could you please clarify how the special rewards will be given out? Sent via mail in next maintenance or...?

10. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

Quests from the Black Spirit.

11. LithicForm

wot. you can sneeze and accidentally get 550 GS these days

12. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Maybe you should start a poll just so you can see how few people that are new to bdo have managed to get that gear score. You may be surprised how many have not. On the other hand I may be the one surprised.

#12 MoonDance17, Nov 20, 2020 at 7:48 PM
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2020 at 10:19 PM
  13. Amirite

Tame and train a horse >.< i know this one will be a pain..

14. woots

the good thing about that "event" is : Not doing it :)

I like better the event where you get the reward doing nothing vs thoses thnigs beeing more "annoying" than fun to do

15. Bruno12

"Please note you need to have completed early graduation from Autumn season in order to participate in this."

So, this is really only for those, who graduated early, that is before Nov 18th?

16. Rubyvulpa

No offense but that seems like a lot of effort for not really that great rewards :'D
    It seems like a weird mix to apply for both new players and veterans, with the quests being tailored towards learning new players about the game,
    but then some weird gates that'll be downright annoying for those who don't want to participate in certain contents.
    The most funny one is this by far:
    upload_2020-11-21_15-30-59.png
    600mil for two elixirs - certainly there's no better way to spend that silver for new players kek!

17. Andaro

Ambassador

You could also think of it as paying 600mil for everything that comes after that..... Caphras, 3&7 day scrolls and failstacks....

18. Veec

I think you get the 7 gold bars back as well, I'm not that far yet, but it happened at Chapter 28 with the 3 gold bars, got them back.

Andaro likes this.
  19. Kifon

Everything you give to the npcs, they give you back + extra from quest reward.

20. Megta

Megta Archer EU

I think it is like in chapter 28 and chapter 7. You don't give the goldbars, you just show them to him.