1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Protected SA When?

Discussion in 'Warrior' started by YajStylez, Oct 10, 2018.

1. YajStylez

When are we getting our full duration-protected super armor on our two skills; grave digging and slashing the dead?

Tacarmato likes this.
  2. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

In our dreams

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

im gonna take a wild guess but.... maybe when they remove slowing component (to some other unprotected skill)from gravedigging it can have "normal" sa.

4. Rayin

Let's remove every kind of slow from Wizard and Witches, they have currently range, damage and CC.
    Ritardando/Paralysis, Blizzard, and so on, no more slow stacking, the first two skills will debuff for -10 DP and -30% attack speed and you'll have partial SA while casting.

5. WhySoSeeryus

we dont have protection on our slows tho :)

6. Rayin

But you have different sources of slow even ranged that stack with each other until someone moves in a slideshow and you have several protected CC.
    Your idea of balance seems to be "Take away the worse from my class, let the best as it is", we're back at it again.

Ritardando only is a 50% slow and is ranged, i just want to say that. Digging is 30.

7. WhySoSeeryus

i didnt advocate for anything to be taken away from you. just said why that SA might have openings.

8. Rayin

SA has openings because when they removed LSA, they didn't bother adjusting skills, that's why they were functional before and why they ain't now.

Doom Smack likes this.
  9. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

10. Rysingmoon

When you reroll to Mystic, enjoy plenty fully protected CC skills.

Tacarmato likes this.
  11. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

Got a lvl 57 mystic, it wasn't for me not my playstyle

12. Arzurag

Well, they function as they are supposed to, though they do not work in an pvp-enviroment like the one we have right now.

13. Tacarmato

A SA is a SA not a half-SA, otherwise they would have written it. It is bugged and they need to fix it.

14. Rayin

Well, that's what we're talking about, PvP. In PvE having partial SA, partial i-frames or so on it's not even such a big problem since AP cover any gap of any class and if you can melt mobs in a skill, 2 or 3 you can farm efficiently everywhere.

15. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 62 EU

They don't give a flying **** about warrior, period....Nodewars have been a ****ing nightmare for ages, at least people grew a brain and dont expect you to frontline that much anymore cause you literally cant get out of any fight alive...

Souda likes this.
  16. Spartakatz

meanwhile, behold the entire toolkit of a ranger (all protections, all ccs)

[​IMG]

only one single skill that has cc+protection, but the animation is so long, stiff ends already when skill is done.

and other classes complain when they don't have both, plus huge damage on them. somehow funny.

17. nyn idc

what you compare makes no sense to me! (and Ranger has more iframes. ;D)
    But that is not even important. If you compare like this then you would need to take into account: range dmg vs melee dmg.

The amount of skills that have SA is not even important (ofc it helps to have a lot) it is more the design of how you start a fight (movment+cc) - do dmg - leave a fight and if you have here a good skill design (by animation+transit and def) then your class is ahead.

To make it more clear: You could put that list vs valks and argu the same way.. but a 270ap ranger will dominate a valk.

18. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

wish even had one and would be nice to even have fully working SA's like skill description says... as far as i know it does not say "Half SA" "Broken SA" what currently warrior have, got even SA removed from non offensive skill

Souda likes this.
  19. Hayate

Hayate Warrior 62 EU

That's the funniest part, i mean i still haven't realized why they removed SA from burning moxie, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever....

20. Spartakatz

I remember their explanation back then. They said they wanted a lot less SA, a lot less CC, both effects shouldn't be combined. For *all* classes, with the only exception being mages that should have some more SA due to different mechanics (long static animations). So much for the theory which sounded somewhat plausible.
    It just appears they didn't finish it and/or weren't consequent enough, as if they started with some classes and then stopped and didn't bother anymore.