1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Furniture and Housing Ideas/Requests

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Maevynn, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Maevynn

I'm currently working on furnishing some homes in BDO, as well as checking out other people's homes. Here are some things I've noticed along the journey:

Furniture

Furniture Vendors
    While it makes sense that Calpheon has so many things for sale (candles, paintings, side tables, carpets, books) it's a shame that Valencia and other capital cities don't sell furniture in the same way. (You can imagine my disappointment in learning that to buy lights for my Valencian home I had to run all the way back to Calpheon.)

Grana Furniture

I think it's a shame that Kamasylvia has such gorgeous houses, and yet there's no furniture type associated with Kamasylvia as a nation. From what I've seen, the regular furniture really doesn't cut it in comparison to the grandeur Kamasylvian houses have to offer. Every other region has one (Balenos, Serendia, Calpheon, Mediah, Valencia) — so it seems strange to me that, from what I've seen, Kamasylvia has no actual furniture type.

Vedir Furniture
    If Kamasylvia 3 is still happening (and you can read my thoughts/confusion on that here), then it would also be nice to have some Vedir-styled furniture, since Grana-styled furniture would be very Ganelle-styled. (It would also be nice to have some Vedir homes! For those who don't know, Vedir are a group of Elves different from the Ganelle, Dark Knights are examples of Vedir—versus Rangers who are Ganelle.)​

More Clutter!
    Food, plates, cups, pitchers, armor and weapon stands, sinks, washbasins, brooms, alchemy tools, statues, papers, hourglasses, skulls and bones, portraits of important characters like Herman Feresio and Brolina, crystal balls, fireflies in a jar, musical instruments—Anything you can think of! PA has done a wonderful job in adding more of this sort of thing with updates like the Tarif/Florin/Arehaza workshops. Keep it up, we love it!

Room Dividers
    Some were on the cash shop at one point, but it would be nice if we could craft some or buy them with silver. (They're something a lot of players try to create with wardrobes!)

Housing

Altinova's Small Mud Homes
    Altinova is still very lacking with its housing. There are only very small mud buildings to have houses in. (Tarif, a town instead of the capital, has better homes!)

Grana Has The Nicest Houses
    Some large homes (like the very large homes in Grana!) added to the areas around Calpheon/Balenos/Serendia/Mediah/Valencia would be lovely, and wouldn't make people feel like they have to move to Kamasylvia to have such a large nice-looking house.

More Full-Sized Houses
    This connects to the point about Grana's housing, but in general it would be nice to see more homes with multiple rooms and floors in one instance.

Don't be afraid to add features!
    An indoor pool, spiral staircases, a garden, an observatory—There are tons of things that you could add within a home that the players wouldn't be able to place down themselves.

2. Pepelu

Yes, please! I like these :)

Crystal Star likes this.
  3. Neokii

Oh! All very awesome suggestions, and some are what my friends and I thought of too. Good to see that there's at least some others with these thoughts too. Most cities have their own "exclusive" furniture that can be made, where is the Kamasylvia then? Also, can't wait to see what the new areas will have for housing and furniture wise as well.
    I'd also like to add that it would be cool if there were furniture sales in pearl shop when a new area, with new houses, is added.

Crystal Star likes this.
  4. ElPsyKongroo

:D these are some nice points

Crystal Star likes this.
  5. Crystal Star

I heart this post soooooo much....oh and I would really love to see a larger house in Tarif..with higher ceilings! The house I have in Glish has higher ceiling than my Tarif house.

Neokii likes this.