1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Furniture Recipes (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Aplia, May 27, 2017.

1. Aplia

Hello hello!
    [​IMG]

I'm sure someone's already done this but I made this list for my friend who wants me to make them stuff so I figured I'd post the google docs link here just in case anyone was interested! I'll also be adding Jewelry and some other crafts over time. I haven't reached max level yet because of my crafting and horse breeding addiction so I might take some time off and force myself to work on leveling lmao but I'll update this post to let everyone know when I'll be regularly making and selling the furniture!

Currently I only have a furniture workshop in Calpheon so that's all thats up and listed but I'll add more later.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZOQyDCMMSeprLYb6F_ZytIgE4acZo84HNeQP4sxp6BU/edit?usp=sharing

[​IMG]

2. FayeAldridge

FayeAldridge FayeAldridge Valkyrie 57 NA

Even tho it's late already, I'm so happy to see another person that also thinks about this way to share something with our friends in-game! I also enjoyed crafting furniture to gift to my friends.

Cheerios ~( ๑ᵕᴗᵕ๑ )//°´*♥

[​IMG]

JustBeHappy and Smileybones like this.
  3. JustBeHappy

Thanks for that maybe people will get interested in this field with such clear view black on white simple help. Simple yet required your work, and for you(friends) or not, you shared it with people, that you didnt have to do, but you did and it is to me what makes the big difference ;D So thank you once more and bump xD

(looking for exotic place for a nice residence but as big as possible, Grana is nice but too civilized xD, any ideas? I moved to Khimut Lumber Camp and it would be perfect with location and all but 2 floors there are 1/3 space short for my junk hyhy)