1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future Seasonal Monotony?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PancakeRift, Jun 25, 2020.

1. PancakeRift

I really am enjoying the shift in seasonal characters. Its nice to have new goals.

However, I have a feeling the next season will be the same in the fact you need to complete all the story quests. These quests are cool to do this season coz many of us did them years ago or like myself not at all. So its kind of refreshing. Not to mention its very beneficial for new players. Though it is rather boring due to the nature of it in itself.

Now, repeating these quest chains every 3 months would make me wanna french kiss a fully loaded shotgun with a hair trigger while im doing 100mph on a dirt road. I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

So I was wondering if you had considered new ways of completing future season passes? Could be like the mysteries of summer event? Without the jump puzzle please lmao. Things like that, where the community need to help each other. Because a permanent cycle of the same story quest will kill the motivation from players.

I'm sure the community could give heaps of activities.