1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FYI : FORECHOP hunting IS an EXPLOIT

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blitzball, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Blitzball

[​IMG]

TLDR : Kakao is waiting for a fix from Pearl Abyss. You SHOULD NOT hunting with this method, if you don't want to be BANNED :)

Gumeleon, Spartakatz and ChokxLZD™ like this.
  2. Elza

Elza Sorceress 62 EU

Well You should'nt post possible exploits on the forum, because more people will know about this and use it to their profit and not everyone will get banned, although I can't see the benefit of using it tbh

3. Veight

I dont understand this, kakao has said many times they want the players to explore and figure things out on our own, and when we do, they cry "but not that! you can't do that, its an eXpLoIT"

4. AlwaysSaltyAF

People are killing hunting mobs with their horse's forechop skill. This is boosting the value of hunting from 5-10mil an hour to around 60mil+ an hour. It makes me salty cuz I legitly leveled my hunting skill to prof 10 to use the artisan matchlock and now people are exploiting it with their horse's forechop skill.

Please look into this and fix it, thank you.

@CM Servantes @CM Richter

GMG NZ*SoS*, LORDZERG, Tvvin and 4 others like this.
  5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

but isnt that intended mechanic? like trina rifles and anicanceling locks and all that other cra.... clever player use of the game?

Shdw and Draconnix like this.
  6. AlwaysSaltyAF

Trina matchlocks were an intended mechanic as they were killing guild mobs that gave guild loot and trina matchlock is a guild item. Such as normal hunting rifles damaging normal whales is intended. Using your horse to out damage hunting rifles on hunting mobs is an exploit. Ban worthy I'd dare say.

Draconnix and Mana_Mafia like this.
  7. AngryBvr

AngryBvr Mujava Maehwa 62 EU

Forechop hunting was a thing in 2017 already.
    The post in forums was ignored

Also it doesnt give you 60m/h... clueless players

8. Death_Grips

Death_Grips Death_Grips Tamer 61

SillySin likes this.
  9. WhySoSeeryus

but the horse becomes a hunter when u have hunting matchlock on you! it is a team activity of two friends - you and your horse! devs surely planned it! and imagine how much money they can make on you when you have to roll that sweet sweet t8 horse to have those necessary skills for horse hunting! [/sarcasm]

Shdw, Mana_Mafia and Lefteye like this.
  10. AlwaysSaltyAF

The new hunting mobs in kama you can round up 10+ of them and use forechop 2-3 times and kill them all. It 60mil+ an hour. It not good I don't like this. No point to making a +10 rifle if the horse kills the mobs that take 10-15 hits with an artisan in 2-3hits.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  11. Delolith

Delolith Kakita Ninja 62 EU

So it is almost in line with other money producing activities of the game....unlike SMH. Seems fine to me.....

12. Blitzball

Shdw and Mana_Mafia like this.
  13. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

A horse can kill mobs, doesn't matter if they are mobs intended for hunting or not. It's intended mechanic for a horse to kill a mob.

*trollface*

14. CrestFirill

After seeing everyone (pretty sure including you) complain about SMH and its nerfs, I feel like you're just being sarcastic 95% of the time, it legit feels like you're just salty about that and now want to pinpoint everything while saying "banworthy"...

If you're not just salty, then good, dont know about the 60mil+ an hour, will need proof tbh..

Shdw likes this.
  15. Delolith

I am pretty sure that they will do something about it since it is an exploit. What is funny is that they will nerf something that is "technically" an exploit obviously which doesn't bother the economy, but allow something like SMH that is destroying the game into pieces for technical shenanigans.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  16. Hoebbit

Hoebbit Valkyrie 62 EU

Nobody's getting banned, we're all potential outfit melters.

17. WhySoSeeryus

havent laughed like this in a long time... hell, knowing this community and knowing kakao, we will have a stampede of horses fore-chopping kamasyliva until its fixed and noone will get even a slap on the wrist. ****** sad. dont know what is worse - ****** players that would sell their own mother for a few silver or the publisher that would do the same for a few bucks.

18. Delolith

Nono…..they will get banned like all these people that found these 'new tricks" to bypass the recent "fix" on SMH and continue with their money printing spree....

19. AlwaysSaltyAF

This is different than seamonster hunting. If either of you actually sea monster hunted you'd know this.

20. Geobryn

Geobryn Tamer 62 EU

so... the guild elephant will work too ?
    you can get a mount onto a fishing boat right ?
    ...i am sure it will not IK sea monsters...