1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FYI : FORECHOP hunting IS an EXPLOIT

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blitzball, Aug 22, 2018.

1. AlwaysSaltyAF

Bruh have you even seen the clip of top siege guild members doing this? Not the shitty morolantv one I mean the fine tuned 100% autistic perfected clips. It completely blows every other gathering/hunting method out of the water. They are literally making 300mil an hour of **** with their proper setups. I mean, sure, some people are getting tiny amounts through this but the top dawgs are making insane bank and if only a handful of ppl you know are doing it than yall are going to be falling so far behind every1 else in top siege guilds doing this if they don't do something about it.

2. Dorsch

People are not making 300m+ with "finely" tuned whatever. Unless you include your idea of omg those preorder prices which are basically because SMH being so strong that zero people were grinding

RageAgainst likes this.
  3. AsyaTheBoatKing

Its so fu fu clear that you shouldnt do hunting damage with a horse... everyone who use this exploit should fu fu get banned its not ok! But ok we are kakao we like people cheating and exploiting that is our business you know...boi...

4. AlwaysSaltyAF

You clearly haven't seen the vid, and I can't post it here or I'll get another 24 hour ban or perma.

5. Dorsch

Maybe if they sold their hards and sharps they would be closer to it but like you previously said nobody is doing that

6. AlwaysSaltyAF

ya but you guys calculated seamonster loot as is, so hard/sharp value of 10mil+ each is as is as well. just cuz they dont sell it and make 10mil from each 1 doesnt mean the value of what they're doing isn't insane.

my tri ogre is 2.5bil worth on mp, but pre order it is like 8bil. doesnt mean the tri ogre is only worth 2.5bil.

7. Dorsch

And you clearly havent sent me anything on discord and refuse to slightly acknowledge the preorder prices being so high because of SMH so that just leads me to believe that like your exaggerated claims previously made on this post that youre just fabricating stuff to make other naive players hate it too

RageAgainst likes this.
  8. AsyaTheBoatKing

Cheating and exploiting is fine no bann but as a legit player reporting a cheater or exploiter boi bann that legit player how dare he report our business partners!! Kakao logic in a nutshell!

9. Gabrant

What I see is a GM that say that they will investigate the issue, till an oficial announcement it cant be considered an EXPLOIT as you, simple player, state in this post.

PA and Kakao wanted us to explore the game, Fore Chop is a skill usable with Matchlock.... It doesnt look so ****ing crazy, maybe its not working as intended, but not a exploit.

Ill wait for an oficial announcement.
    You all should do the same and relax, i see so much people raging hard here in this post.

10. AlwaysSaltyAF

wut u want me to send u the vid? ok just pm me ill send u it. also, i made seamonster loot silver and i havent pre ordered any sharps/harps im just sitting on my silver. sure some others might be but ya it is mainly cuz of the event imo. our marketplace is mostly controlled by events since evry1 just afks cuz they dislike the game/is bored.

11. AlwaysSaltyAF

trina matchlocks to kill seamosnters were in the game for 6+ months b4 it became public knowledge. we msg gms and they told us that ram is used to kill seamosnter, so every1 called it an exploit andit got removed within a week or two. this little secret here was quite hidden as most hunting guides on google dont tell you to use a horse to hunt since it trumps using a matchlock. now it is out in the public and with the new hunting mobs out that came from a week or two ago where u can aggro 16 at a time ya everything going to ****.

example; https://grumpygreen.cricket/bdo-hunting-guide-eminent.html

12. Dorsch

Have you not been reading my comments? i specifically asked you to dm me things that you couldnt put on the forum and you dont. This **** was brought to their attention back in december. Not a thing was done about it. A horse kicking an animal in the face and doing damage is ten times more believable than a boat ramming head first into a seamonster lol.

13. Dorsch

Literally almost everything you cry about how featherwolves forechopping is affecting the game is 100% interchangable with SMH except that its not a weekly payout. Take half the reason ur upset with and replace forechopping featherwolves with SMH and they still make sense. Youre just angry SMH got nerfed right when you were hitting ur stride man

RageAgainst likes this.
  14. AlwaysSaltyAF

trina matchlocks was brought to gm attention in january they didnt do anything about it either. also, technically the boat is a mount and when u shoot from your boat with the trina matchlock u r still on the mount. not intended tho cuz u suppose to be ramming the seamonsters not shooting them, as u r suppose to be shooting the hunting mobs not using horse skills on them.

im always salty af.

also, this nets more income than smh, so ya if smh got nerfed this should as well. fair is fair.

15. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

tit for tat ala salty style.

16. AlwaysSaltyAF

why bother doing any other content in the game when hunting featherwolves with horses yields the most gains?

17. Dorsch

This does not net the same income as SMH or even close. It does MAYBE and only MAYBE if you include selling everything for preorder prices which first of all is only a chance, second of all those pre order prices are that high because SMH money, and third of all nobody sells that stuff like YOU yourself stated. It is to my knowledge that trina matchlocks were taken out because the bleed damage stacking and doing an insane amount of damage. Im sure you know that too but choose to paraphrase for your argument.

RageAgainst likes this.
  18. Dorsch

I must correct myself. It might NOW make as much post SMH nerf but nowhere close to what SMH did make

19. AlwaysSaltyAF

i aint being tricky or swaying **** to fit my needs just trying to explain to why this is a bug and not intended. posted in my discord the vid and @everyone'd u feel free to check it out. also, yes, it is 300mil an hour. calculate the time in the video and the 5% drop chance of shard/hard from hunting mob plus double procs and huge procs of the blood/meat as well as other **** /w a t4 hedgie which almost every1 has in top siege guilds. you can't even go near the spots anymore either it is controleld completley by snake/vertex/etc atm.

20. Dorsch

calculated with RNG in a game that RNG is the most ******** thing ever. I failed 9 duo ogres in a row with a 40 stack . Dont give me this calculated ******** lol. You live in this land of make believe salty

RageAgainst likes this.