1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FYI : FORECHOP hunting IS an EXPLOIT

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Blitzball, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Spartakatz

Salty makes 50 billion in 10 minutes, yeah we all got it.

AlwaysSaltyAF likes this.
  2. AlwaysSaltyAF

pretty guaranteed bruh the sharps/hards from hunting have a shitload higher drop chance than gathering as the hunting mobs are more spread out and are suppose to take longer to kill than sheep on sheep mountain.

also, if u use an item coll scroll on this **** thats when it rly gets nuts as the item coll scroll does work and the amount of **** u net is insane i aint even getting into that tho. every1 got like 3-5 item coll scrolls this month for free too and ppl complaining about cron stone pay2win must realize it is easy to pay2win item coll scrolls as well.

3. Dorsch

You posted a vid of a guy doing it for 30 seconds with an inv of items and another picture of someone doing it. Totally proves 300m an hours lmfao

RageAgainst likes this.
  4. AlwaysSaltyAF

you seem like u are the one participating in this method or have friends who u like that are participating in it. fear not kakao prob wont ban you or your friends. just know that it is a bug/exploit/unintended and itll more than likely be getting removed. if any1 is to blame for it's removal it is cuz a partnered streamer has it on his clip page with a billion views.

5. Dorsch

I mean you could justify your 300m300m claim with actual logical facts too. It would be ridiculous to think someone just isnt believing whatever is spewing from your fingers without giving any factual info. You claimed the stuff in your discord proved 300m300m but in fact you linked nothing that proved any money besides well you should be able to do this because rng

6. AlwaysSaltyAF

the vid i linked did prove that, but i cant post it here and neither can u unless u want a forum ban. u saying it doesnt justify my claims is just u being stubborn and taking advantage of the fact i cant post it here and back up my claims.

7. Dorsch

Or proof... That you know.. Was actual proof of anything

8. Dorsch

You literally linked a vid of guy with items in his inv doing 1 pack of wolves. How does that prove anything besides people doing jt?

RageAgainst likes this.
  9. Dorsch

One sec let me go SMH for 10 hrs and take a 30 sec vid of my inv while doing it and then use it to tlel people i made 1b in an hour. Thats exactly what youre doing with that video

10. AlwaysSaltyAF

cuz he killed 16 wolves (2 packs cuz u aggro 8 /w your horse and 8 /w yourself) and he killed all 16 of them within 2 seconds.

the problem is the killspeed. matchlocks dont aoe kill 16 mobs in 1-2 skills or 2 seconds. this unbalanced af.

11. Dorsch

The videos also dont verify anythin youve claimed in regards to gains

RageAgainst likes this.
  12. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Mystic 61 NA

You did exactly the same thing on a boat as they are doing on a horse. Instead of using the cannons to kill the sea monsters you used a mount skill, just like they are doing on a horse instead of using a matchlock they are using a mount skill. The nature of the exploit is identical.

13. RageAgainst

RageAgainst Mystic 61 NA

LOL! Yes it does.

14. Kyouki

until i see an official statement it is not an exploit.

15. Reigne Irkalla

Lol trying to say ramming isn't intended?

Are you straight up delusional?

16. AlwaysSaltyAF

the limiting factor for silver per hour with hunting is the killspeed. i know cuz i actually hunt. he kills 16 mobs in less than 2 seconds. yes, that is unintended and does boost the income he is making.

17. Fesquera

I would like to point out that just because there is not an official statement does not mean something isn't an exploit. For a while there was no statements about the shoveling ages ago and the next day tons of people were perma banned. It's like saying stealing isn't a crime until someone tells you off.

SillySin and AlwaysSaltyAF like this.
  18. AlwaysSaltyAF

wut

19. Reigne Irkalla

He is playing a vastly different game than we are, courtesy of the fickleness of the human mind.

:P

20. Dorsch

Holy **** salty. I dont think you understand what im saying. Nothing you linked or said has actually verified actual proof that you can make 300m an hours featherwolfing.

RageAgainst likes this.