1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response game and controller

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Storm84, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Storm84

I'm having trouble keeping an eye on what to do on the screen and having to quickly look at my keyboard so I won't die while running and avoiding bandits when I want to go a bit of a distance for a trade run. I would like to hook my PS3 controller up to the game. my computer says my ps3 controller is compatable, but when I try to switch it over, I hit apply and confirm, but my character won't move and my ps3 light is blinking. Can some plz help me fix this?

PLz Help
    Thanks

2. Kalo54

Kalo54 Ninja 59 NA

Download Ds4windows and run the app. Or use a Xbox controller if you have one

3. Storm84

I tryed hooking my ps3 controller to play with, when I tryed switching options to gamepad, it was still on keyboard when I went back into options. Is there a way to fix this?
    Plz help
    Thanks

4. Storm84

I tryed hooking my ps3 controller to play with, when I tryed switching options to gamepad, it was still on keyboard when I went back into options. Is there a way to fix this?
    Plz help
    Thanks

5. The_Grimace

I use a logitech f710, the game runs flawlessly with it, no extra software needed.

Ps3 controllers are not idea for many windows 10 games

You'd have better luck with a ps4 controller.

6. Storm84

I talked with a guild mate about what might be a good gamepad for bdo and they said a steam controller it good. I checked it out and was wondering if it could work for this version of bdo or does it only work on steam's bdo. Can someone give me some input that would be great.

Plz Help
    Thanks

7. midgard229

wife and I use 360 controller

8. GM Unknown

Game Master

Hello there @Storm84! Sorry to hear you are having troubles using a controller :( Please see the following Knowledge Base Article regarding Controller Support for BDO, this guide gives instructions on how to set up the controller for use with BDO!

Best of luck and take care! :)