1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Game breaking* Thermian Waterpark file corrupted

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Skynzor, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Skynzor

Skynzor Wizard

Hello folks,

Everytime when I connect with an character that is inside of Thermian Waterpark I get a file corrupted error.
    I reinstalled the game, removed cache, downloaded the game from scratch, repaired it about 7 times now and still get the same exact error.

Now my problem is, I can't get my character away from Thermian Waterpark anymore because the game is breaking as soon as I want to load in.

Note: I don't have it at any other spot or with any other character, unless I move said character to Thermian Waterpark and relog, then that character is stuck there aswell.

2. GM Dew

Game Master

Could you please send in a ticket in the "In-game > Stuck" category? We will move your character to a safe location ASAP then!

Best regards,
    GM Dew

Skynzor likes this.
  3. Skynzor

Skynzor Wizard

Made a ticket with id: 414626
    Thanks in advance Dew :)

4. Skynzor

Skynzor Wizard

My alt is stuck now too.
    Made another ticket with id: 414638

I am getting sad again :(

5. GM Dew

Game Master

I can see that both of your tickets have already been replied to. I'd suggest trying to clear your cache again and running a file repair again, to get rid of any corrupt files that cause these crashes at that location.

Best regards,
    GM Dew