1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Game Crash while playing striker in polly forest.

Discussion in 'Classes and Skills' started by Dehor, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Dehor

Game crashed more then 5 time while i was speed grinding Polly Forest. i was playing as a striker.
    I asked other ppl in same server but they said it was all fine with them, thus i restarted my games by completely shutting it down.

There is no file missing.

game crashed again as soon as i completed 2-3 rotation. Either it's class problem of something else.

2. GM Unruly

Game Master

3. Dehor

ye, tried that

today total crash per hour in polly = 6.
    I grinded Miru and did other stuff whole day but it didn't crashed.... It only crashes when i speed grind polly forest.
    other then that ... it NEVER crashes... i also re-rolled to striker from lahn. i also tested speed grind with Lahn in polly forest for 3 hours yestarday and it didn't crashed at all, but when i start playing with striker... it started to crash again :( . not only that striker also have many bugs which is already been told/posted in fourum.

4. Dehor

i posted this same post once before patch notes, and again i see that the bug is not fixed yet (might need long time?).

i grind whole day in miru now and game doesn't crashes at all, I even went to gahaz bandit and speed grinded there and game didn't crashed at all but in polly forest , game crashed like +5 in hour and so on.

I am not going to re-post this post after the patch notes :( so plz fix it fast. i need alot of SP.

5. GM Unruly

Game Master

Polly's forest is a special area and it needs indeedd time to be reviewed. We thank you for your vigilance in this topic, and I hope the investigation speeds up.