1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Game crashes after being minimized in tray for while.

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Skywere, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Elessara

I haven't tested afk fishing either (or afk combat training) but I definitely know if you're autopathing it'll crash within a few minutes. If you're standing still then you're fine. And it does the same thing for me - the BDO icon will remain in the tray until I move my mouse over it and then it'll poof. I have noticed, however, that the Xigncode icon will vanish when the game actually crashes.

Also still having this issue.

kenshin210 likes this.
  2. Elessara

Still having this problem, btw.

3. Boovov

I just opened a ticket for this exact issue, lets see what they say.

Request #754439

4. Elessara

I opened a ticket awhile ago, sent in logs as requested. Got nuthin'.

5. obitum

Try this, it worked for me and my friends

General Settings > Simplification > Disable Screen Saver.

6. Elessara

Tried that awhile ago. Didn't work.

7. BraveHeart

This is still an issue. I have now for the 2nd day in a row that I left the game running over night and when I check the next morning I find out that the game has closed to main menu after only like 20 minutes after minimizing the game.

I find this really weird, because I leave the game running minimized during the day as well and then it does not happen, only at night. Anywho, 2 days in a row 8 hours wasted for nothing.

8. Elessara

Yeah. It started for me again a few patches ago and I'm just so done with how often this happens that I barely play BDO anymore.

9. obitum

it's most likely a settings in windows or a windows update than the game itself tho.

10. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 63 NA

Yes, I have noticed that too. I have never had game crashed in tray for me this many times, but after last update it happens way to often.

1) I send my game to tray.
    2) Go to sleep.
    3) Wake up and click on tray, try to click on BDO icon, but it immediately disappears, meaning the game has crashed long time ago. I can tell from my horse exp progress, the game only ran for about half hour before it crashed.

There is no errors, nothing.

Its really annoying.

Again. I have not changed my settings and have never had this issue, I set all my settings to not hibernate, sleep, etc..

11. GM Dew

Game Master

If you are still experiencing this issue, could you please send in a ticket so that our Technical Support team can look further into this for you?

Best regards,
    GM Dew

12. Elessara

I saw the patch notes and figured I'd give it a shot and test it out. I haven't crashed since the patch on 3/2.

Thank you!

13. Elessara

So I still crash but with far less frequency. As of this post I have crashed twice since the patch on 3/2. Before the patch I was crashing every 15-20 minutes.