1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game is up for 2 years now. Add Catchup Mechanic please!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WaifuJanna, May 11, 2018.

1. Peisinoe

2. WaifuJanna

WaifuJanna Luxienna Witch 60

srsly thats the biggest bullshiet i ever read.

Level 0 to Level 56 Is ONLY possible in 3 hours (not even 2) If u run battlebook + weekend + daily 200% + bell + tent buff + exp gems AND u need starting gear so u have like 180 AP to clear sausans.

Level 0-56 in 2 hours for new player HAHAHAHA u made my day. not even veterans can do that. a New Player will not even be Level 50 in 1 hour. Cause THEY HAVE NO GEAR AT ALL!. NOTHING. not even 50 AP!

3. nyn idc

You have no clue :D

RoakOriginal, flukeSG2 and Sizer like this.
  4. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

I've been playing the game for 2 years now and it is already so easy with so many free items for new players and ways to catch up (btw i'm not rng carried, i'm only at 470gs).

#1 i could live with that if they drop the dura to 0
    #2 same as #1
    #3 it has already been decreased drastically 2 times (overall it goes 60% faster now) and you get daily 200% xp buffs, marni stones and so on. no need at all to increase this further, you can already get 6-8% 59 to 60 and be 0 to 60 in one week
    #4 cheaper to do this by failstacking, but wouldn't mind it
    #5 same as #4
    #6 too easy to exploit with buff and human dmg. I generally agree that there should be a system to keep stronger and big guilds out of lower nodewars, but this is not the way. it is a far more complex issue than just adding a gs cap
    #7 same as #6
    #8 you can already get 470 gs without bossgear and just asulas, it's fine like that. accessories are what actually make someone good and should be difficult to optain
    #9 depends, i'd rather say, reduce the max price, the min prices are fine. instead of having a dande cost 200-600m, make it cost 200-300m
    #10 they already added the boxes to nightvendor
    #11 not sure what you mean, but if you mean the auras from the bosses, no. it is already easy to get them and just need some time. even casual players can do 1 boss each day as it takes only 5-10 minutes.
    #12 no, shakatu seals should not be droppable, it is too much rng involved, but they should be given out more at events
    #13 we already have this with the valtarra. you can do it 58+ every 3 days and gives good rewards aswell as good xp. I'd like more of similar, more difficult scrolls/quests that do reward xp, but it should be difficult to do and something you have to work for, not something you basically get free for 5 minutes talking to npcs.

WaifuJanna likes this.
  5. Loushu

Loushu Tamer 61

Not sure about Offins Breast and its Seals XD

----

In general I do think that any MMORPG does need catch up mechanics at a certain
    point but to be honest, we have way too much of that. You get stuffed everything
    en masse into your bum already.

Leveling is way too easy in this Game, you will find too many players (new ones)
    who hit level 60 with a GS of like 400 and an energy pool of like 100 paired with
    low CP and super low Skillpoints because online Guides told them to rush Levels.

Exactly those people then start to complain about how mean and unfair PVP is or
    how imbalanced classes are just because they have not worked out the basics of
    the game.

BDO was and is made for slow progression, you shall not rush. As player you need
    more than just EXP and Silver.

Fazit: I would vote for lower EXP gain rather than an increase.

I do like this idea/suggestion as it is an improvement.

WaifuJanna and Ciroc like this.
  6. WaifuJanna

thx for the reply
    . you are the first person of the thread that isnt offtopicn .. :)

thx , i hope we get more answer like you did. so i can past this thread to kakaogames/pa so they can change it!

-The idea for the failtacks fom NPC already saying many streamers, cause they dont want to waste time with the failstack stuff. they want to buy them even if they are overpriced and enchant.

7. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

my friends i have been using the sharegrind method to get each other to 56 during the new class events since dk, and believe me, its super easy and takes about an hr or so.

on an alt which i grind myself, i never touch sausans, just manes and helms til 56..... this is with gear like dim magical armour and jarrette acceessories.......

for someone playing 2 yrs you really really have no clue how to play the game.....

Ciroc likes this.
  8. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

that is not true. i got 56 on my alt musa within 1h. i was carried by friends at nagas, within 10 minutes i hit 49.99%, run with my t8 to catfish, do the quest, run back to the desert and finish 56 shortly after my 200% ran out. it is easily doable.

9. WaifuJanna

Sure. You want to tell me u killed Nagas at level 1 xD??? what. and if your friend is higher levle then u u dont get ANYTHING..

Sounds like u found/used an exploit.

10. NVG

NVG

If anybody wants all that, they should go play on private servers. Bye

Ciroc likes this.
  11. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

they dont get loot, thats it. exp is shared across all lvls now.

12. WaifuJanna

so you want to tell me. If you make a new character. joining my party. and i will killing 1 Gyfin Rhasia mob or the black leopard ( http://bdocodex.com/us/npc/21525/?sl=1 )[one of the highest exp per mob in the game] u are like instant level 50. cause u get the EXP? even if i am 60 level above u???

edited:

The Black Leopard is 77million EXP

So i should be level 44

[​IMG]

#32 WaifuJanna, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
  13. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 63

You can be leveled by a level 62 guy at sausans or wherever starting from level 1. You will be 50 within an hour. Now go home Luxienna.

flukeSG2 and Sizer like this.
  14. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

first off thats exp required from the previous lvl, so yes if you were 43, and in my party when i killed a black panther, you'll insta lvl to 44.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  15. BOTLexa

I have done lvl 0--->52 with my valky reroll in less than 20 minutes '_' I was at pirates .... It's already easy enough no ? or we should be able to do this in less than 5 minutes ? *_*

16. Spartakatz

@OP people that played 2 years ago, needed weeks/months to get lv56, weren't able to buy/drop +15 weapons the very first day, didn't have the huge XP boosts, you can get now in few weeks what before needed almost a year or so. They had no events where they could fish 50mil Koi a day, all those boxes, no free DUO ogre, no free TRI crescent ring.

There were *plenty* of catchup mechanics over time, you would find them when digging in forum after "us veteran players get ****ed, noobs get better rewards" haha.

Only thing that doesn't fit in the system is the AP boost and renown.

17. WaifuJanna

@everyone Thx for letting me wasting my time.. 2 hours wasted!

The Mythos is Busted! Not working at all!
    Killed 2 black leopards + some birds. Only got from level 9 to 10. And not insta levle up to 40 or higher.

[​IMG]

18. Valient

Valient Ninja 60 EU

was theoretical, but go sausans, try it out.

19. WaifuJanna

no matter what. you cant argue that those give more exp then some grass beatles... So i should get some levelups atleast..

20. SavageDragon

[​IMG]

flukeSG2 and Vamathi like this.