1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Game Launcher crashes before Login, every time

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Qasim, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Qasim

Launcher was working fine as of Apr 11, 2018. Not sure what is happening, but every time I open the launcher it crashes within 10 seconds.
    qwedwqfw.png wrdfwfw.png

2. agni

After reloging today I receive Launcher error message! What`s happened again? 2018-04-12_114535.png

3. Pils

The same problem here, the launcher has stopped working for me too. Yesterday was all fine

4. phoenic

phoenic DeSoi Warrior 62

same problem here

5. Melder

Same here everything was fine last night after the update and today impossible to launch the game I barely have the time to log in and it crashes ..

6. Qasim

I've tried restarting, checked through the known launcher issues, no luck so far

7. RiaStarchild

Same. I patched last night, logged in. Today it doesn't work. Win 10. Then I tried on the pc from my husband, Win 7. Same issue.
    I deinstalled my game, got the launcher from the page and yes. I can't even download game becuase the launcher doesn't work.

8. Jasonn

Guys i'm pretty sure this issue is due to windows 10 latest update i was able to login after the patch, but my pc just updated a few hours ago, now every time i had tried to run the launcher it will always crash/freeze.

I have download the game downloader and when ran would run the launcher and would have the same results.

9. agni

I`m with Windows 7 Home Pro 64 bit - have the same problem. The reason is in the working on Fairy problems. Hope that Kakao will resolve soon this. Just they ruined somehow the Launcher.This is not a problem connected with OS. Or our PC`s.

10. Geb4sh

cant login. cant reinstall the game

upload_2018-4-12_10-58-2.png

11. Pandoro

I think it's an issue with black desert and not our PCs, it's happening to a lot of my guildmates and to both my PCs (one with win10 and one with win7)

12. Qasim

Don't think it's a win 10 issue, I'm on Win7 also like Ria said it doesn't work for it either

13. Jasonn

I'm using windows 10 pro and after my update my launcher had this issue, i have even tried reinstalling the game but it uses the launcher to download the content so even that freezes.

14. agni

Kakao just broke the Launcher. Retrograde Mercury... Must wait and do something sensible in the real life.

15. Blackthorn

Same thing happened to me since last patch. I can't even reinstall the game because the launcher crashes on startup.

16. Beezz

Got the same problem since this morning too!

17. Madelvampiro

Same here, I´m on windows 8.1 pro, so it isn´t related with OS version. Is something about the launcher update...

18. agni

We need compensaton! Again waiting to resolve for hours. All plans are ruined today, haha!

19. oonabot

I am also unable to log in, the game crashes within a minute, it can't even patch.

20. LordLeshil

I am having the same issue. Even when I remove the game and try to reinstall the launcher keeps doing the same thing on install. I'm on Windows 10.