1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Game maximizes itself in the middle of the night

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by TarkusBlack, Aug 28, 2018.

1. TarkusBlack

TarkusBlack Witch 62 EU

This has happened a couple of times in the last week and I think I worked out what causes it:

I turn my monitor on in the morning to find that the game has maximized itself in the middle of the night, but the window isn't in focus. Auto fishing has stopped at the point this happens, there is still lots of durability left on my fishing rod.

Both times someone whispered me in the middle of the night, and I think this is the cause.

2. Jollywand

nah ur game just 've crashed

3. GM Peperoncino

Game Master

Hello @TarkusBlack

In this case, is probably a game crash or a disconnection from our servers.

I would like to ask you to send us a ticket (using this link) in order to ask you for more information about your Pc and connection so we can help you out.

I will move this thread to Technical support.

Jollywand likes this.
  4. TarkusBlack

TarkusBlack Witch 62 EU

Oh is that what happens when you disconnect and auto-reconnect? Never had that actually work before so I just assumed it was broken... :D

Didn't think it was a crash as all the guild chat from the day before was still there.

5. GM Kaioken

Game Master

His there.

This does indeed seem like a connection issue. I recommend trying the steps here and here as it should resolve it. :)