1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Game Pass

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by bosanac, Jul 11, 2019.

1. bosanac

Hello, i played this game for 2 days and im now level 50 and i like it much
    My parents dont want to spend any money on it, and is there possible to get game pass for free ?
    https://imgur.com/a/sowDyzg

2. Hajiarux

keep playing 5 more days you d'ont need to stay connected all days just play few hours each day in 7th day you will get the game pass for free. good luck.

3. Megta

Megta Archer EU

Your parents? If you are not old enough to have your own money, you are not old enough to play this game.

4. Kralon

Hey now, he could be 30+ years old and living in his parents basement. Don't judge.

Wodahs likes this.
  5. GM Arcana

Game Master

Hey there @bosanac :) I see that you've just started playing, and are asking about the free gamepass ^^

As Hajiarux has mentioned, we currently have an event on, where as long as you created your character before the maintenance on the 10th, if you play for a little while every day for 7 days and reach level 50, we will be granting a Starter Gift Pass to these trial accounts :) Just make sure to log in every day ^^

Have a great day!

Wodahs likes this.
  6. Auxey

This game is 16+ while stuff like credit cards and PayPal are 18+. It's probably not about having own money but about how he can't spend it online legally.

Wodahs and Kralon like this.
  7. Megta

Megta Archer EU

Don't jugde a 30+ years old who is living in his parents basement and doesn't got his own money? realy?

Paysafecard?