1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Game random crash after 2min since patch

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Johnson235, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Johnson235

Hello,
    So yesterday was fine I played all night with my friends but since the patch today I cannot play for more than 2minutes before it crashes with no error. I have tried un/reinstalling the game, deleting bin and bin64 and running the repair tool as well as closing any other program not necessary for windows but nothing seems to work so far. Even tried all this :

On XX:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\bin64\xc\na there are two folders 1 and 2, Enter to both, and put to read only to xcorona.xem and xcorona_64.xem on both folders.
    install a program that remember saves on task manager https://www.prnwatch.com/prio/
    install the x32 or x64 depends ur OS
    When you are ingame on Black Desert, open task manager and go to processes, look 3 Coherent_UI, put them Affinity to have have 1 check on the 0 core, the other cores nothing.
    Also to BlackDesert.exe change Priority to High.

I know that they're working on it but anbody has any solution that worked for them?
    Nvidia GTX 970
    i7 7700k
    16gb ddr4
    asus z270f

#1 Johnson235, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. GM Kaioken

Game Master

Hey there.

Thanks for reporting this to us, we'll be looking into it.

In the meantime can you try fully uninstalling your display drivers and installing the latest one for your GPU, then clear out your cache in the BDO folder and in your Documents folder, and repair your client.

Let me know if this helps.