1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Garmoth not dropping boxes.

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Cowfang, May 20, 2019.

1. Cowfang

Been attacked by garmoth maybe 6-7 times at Kagtums. not one box drop. Am i doing something wrong? Bad RNG?? whats going on?

2. Schrike

Same here Garmoth is spawning but no loot. :/

3. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

If you getting message about box, and there is no box - probably box teleport's same as monsters there. I got Garmoth there only 2 time, and its 50/50.

4. Masklin 2

what's in the box?

5. Mistery

Mistery Witch EU

There is a small chance for box to spawn, however you have to be careful. The box is really small, and I really mean it. It the size of spider or smaller. I've been attacked by Garmoth 6 times yesterday and found box during last 2 times. It's possible I didn't see the previous ones because I didn't expect them to be so small. I had to aoe to mark it.

6. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi @Cowfang

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unsuccessful in getting a box drop from Garmoth, drops from spawns such as this are based on RNG but also as @Mistery mentioned, the boxes are rather small and it may be that you missed them. If you have any further issues you can contact our Customer Support Team for help :)

7. Soulscar

Bird pets with "find rare monsters" make the box highlighted. If you block the fireball or it hits you the box will not spawn from what I have seen. I jump around when he spawns and make sure the fireball hits the floor, when I do this it always spawns.