1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gear tag soon, but combat xp exchange when

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by AdderyZ, Nov 17, 2020.

1. AdderyZ

I am happy knowing the new gear tag function will be added next week but as someone who hold a level 63 50% mystic and was totally bored of her, tag character isn't helping me on rerolling to a new class.

It took me hundreds hours of grind to hit 63, more so to hit 50% to 64. I am so hesitate to reroll since the xp is gonna be a waste without an exchange method. And yeah, dumb of me, I missed the last chance to buy it from pearl shop before they said they removed it.

I understand people saying it's p2w and they don't like it. But really, does it double up your gs? No. Does it give you extra AP? No. Does it buff you up in combat? No. All it does is to give you a chance to move the effort you put in to level up on character to another one you will enjoy. To us who don't have to time to re level up another character, it's the only way to save us from doing boring grinding to have fun in another class we enjoyed.

So Kakao if you hear my voice please give us back the combat exp exchange coupon in pearl store.
    To who don't like it, just don't buy. It brings no harm to you.

Jasajin likes this.
  2. AdderyZ

I posted the same thread under suggestion.
    Please remove this one, thank you

3. Rügenwalder Pommersche

i would imagine they might come back at christmas trying to milk holiday money
    else u could "just" do the undying pit and get it that way
    upload_2020-11-17_8-6-52.png

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  4. AdderyZ

Yea I know the coins but it will take you at least 3 month to get the coupon. And you have to travel far each time. I might start doing it tho, but I still want to wait to see if they will add the coupon for Christmas.

5. Andaro

Ambassador

I honestly wouldn't use a combat coupon for a level 63 character. 56 is easy enough to hit by leeching, or grind, from there 61 easy by quest, 62 and 63 easy training dummy.

These coupons real efficiency is mainly for those levels in the high curves, 64-beyond....and that efficiency could change if that curve is ever adjusted.

6. AdderyZ

I get your idea but some players have limited play time and would rather pay the money instead. I really hope Kakao can add back this coupon around Nov or Dec this year, maybe as an end-of-the-year reward.

Jasajin likes this.
  7. AdderyZ

@Andaro since you showed up I have something to say about the xp transfer coupon.
    Firstly, like many of the other players who want get the xp transferred, I was waiting for the coupon to reappear in pearl store for months.
    I literally get up at 5 am every Wednesday to see if it comes out after the update. Got disappointed weeks by weeks and now I just think maybe they are gone forever. I want them so badly tho ;w;

I just discovered this place and wish my opinion to get heard. My wish to reroll is only for the enjoyment of this game; I wish to play a desired class instead of the one I played for so long without losing all the effort I put in. I will do no harm to other players.

In addition, the seasonal reward and pit of undying make a decent choice for people who don't want to pay for the exchange coupon. However, I think there should be another choice for people who aren't able to complete the ingame challenges (pit of undying is unfriendly to under geared players). Adding the coupon in pearl store can not only bring profit to Kakao but also fulfill the need of players. And since there are another option to obtain them, there will be less complain about paying cash for coupon, I believe.

Also Andaro, since you are a respected ambassador, do you have an idea if the coupons will possibly return? ( I am not asking for a time). It's okay if the information could not be disclosed tho, I might be out of my mind asking this because of how much I want the coupons. Anyway, thank you for responding to my post!

8. Andaro

Ambassador

The combat exp coupons aren't removed from the game, they just only appear at during promotional sale periods, usually during the holidays, but its basically whenever the marketing department feels froggy.... :/ and marketing doesn't tell anyone when they're planning to to do what or which sale(s)

One of the major problems with these coupons is the ticket backlog they can create, by players whom accidently choose the wrong class, or attempt to "persuade" the staff that it was an accident so they can get it undone or redone for free.

Frankly, I'd rather see these type of coupons completely nuked out of existence in exchange for in-game means of transferring from one character or another. Whether that means silver, or loyalty, etc, it's something that doesn't need to be a shop item,..... in my opinion, there are plenty of other things that could be sold for revenue.

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  9. AdderyZ

Ayyyyyyyyy so there is a chance for them to return! So happy to know XD, thank you Andaro!

10. Andaro

Ambassador

yes, they'll come around eventually, ...probably christmas I'm sure, and usually at the end of "fiscal quarters"

11. Vortexii

While this is accurate it's both sad and pathetic. You suggested for players to just sit AFK at a training dummy instead of playing the game as a way to progress through end game.

This is a valid option, what makes it so pathetic is the game is actually designed to do this.

MADE likes this.
  12. CoVeR

if you don't know there was a patch which allows you to TP directly to pit from every major city, so you don't need to swim there anymore

13. ghoulz666

What's the point of grinding the Pit for an XP coupon when you can just keep the XP on that character.... and simply level up another one?

14. Rofflewaffle

i would say that getting from lvl 61 to 63+ isnt easy and im sure if you did it once you dont want to do it again, and if OP is 50% to lvl 64 the would rather continue to hit lvl 64

15. AdderyZ

Yes you basically said what I want to say lol. The time I need to re level a character to lvl 63 could make the exist one to lvl 64. Since level is important to me and it takes me hundreds of hour grinding, I am very hesitate to reroll in this case.

16. Vortexii

You should be able to achieve level 60 rather easily. Especially with cloned gear. Anything beyond that is isn't very important. The value of levels 61+ is nearly useless in the current meta.

The 63 passive, HP, Acy from 61-63 is pretty minor unless you are absolutely trying to max everything at which point if you where that extreme obtaining 63 again shouldn't be that hard.

17. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

it will take you way longer if u dont do it or grind the exp :D

18. AdderyZ

True so Im gonna wait it to come out in pearl shop XD

19. zeezero

Not like this would happen alot, But if we just trade xp, then it's open for abuse by min/maxers. Why wouldn't I power level the most OP class for PVE up to L64. Then swap my xp over to the most OP PVP class?
    There is absolutely better grinder classes vs pvp and could shave literally months off your grind.

20. chendu

I find it pretty meh to have to tag char do to it ..; I don't see a point in having 2 char always at the same place