1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gear tag soon, but combat xp exchange when

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AdderyZ, Nov 17, 2020.

1. AdderyZ

I am happy knowing the new gear tag function will be added next week but as someone who hold a level 63 50% mystic and was totally bored of her, tag character isn't helping me on rerolling to a new class.

It took me hundreds hours of grind to hit 63, more so to hit 50% to 64. I am so hesitate to reroll since the xp is gonna be a waste without an exchange method. And yeah, dumb of me, I missed the last chance to buy it from pearl shop before they said they removed it.

I understand people saying it's p2w and they don't like it. But really, does it double up your gs? No. Does it give you extra AP? No. Does it buff you up in combat? No. All it does is to give you a chance to move the effort you put in to level up on character to another one you will enjoy. To us who don't have to time to re level up another character, it's the only way to save us from doing boring grinding to have fun in another class we enjoyed.

So Kakao if you hear my voice please give us back the combat exp exchange coupon in pearl store.
    To who don't like it, just don't buy. It brings no harm to you.

Jasajin likes this.
  2. Jasajin

I second this motion. Think we have waited long enough. Not interested in the undying pit method...

3. Frozenfist

Frozenfist Mystic 62 NA

This isn't going to happen. If you could freely swap your stuff over, you wouldn't spend as much time playing the game and you wouldn't buy all the pearl shop stuff. While you may be prepared to quit over this issue, they have calculated there are far more that are not.

4. Jasajin

That is where you are absolutely wrong. I have purchased them many times before and I still play. It’s not game breaking but I do believe in not putting them in the shop that often. They had it where they would pop up rarely. Keep that going and no problem.

5. Frozenfist

Frozenfist Mystic 62 NA

You realize that you just proved me right, right? You are still paying them money despite the coupon being very rarely available. Why would they make it easier and cheaper for their players to get a new character up to speed when people like you will just pay them more money instead? I'm not defending their choices, just showing their assumption of their playerbase is right.