1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response gearing tips

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by aleyan97, Feb 7, 2019.

1. aleyan97

2. Stillwaters

I'd say true to preorder a tri gold accesory ,save the shakatus till you can afford a duo ogre,tungrad. Farm bosses and nightvendor for other boss pieces and work on them slowly.

Remember its a marathon not a sprint take your time work on life skills,cp,energy etc for residual income and learn all you can about the game to help earn silver .

And save all your memfrags ,scrolls don't sell them

3. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 60 NA

You should preyth onto RNGesus that he does not taketh awayth from ye, but instead given onto ye the blessing of easy killing power! Other than that. You'll have to earn way more silvers, to be able to pre-order something of value gear-wise from the marketplace.

You'll need a minimal of 3 to 5 billion silvers, just to seriously pre-order. A gear item of power. And even then, you'll have to hope for some foolish being, to actually put the gear on the marketplace for you.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  4. Angar

Do valencia questline x2 for the rings that have 7ap and give a bonus 7vs monsters when you use 2 of them at the same time.
    Do the generals something quest. It is an item with 1ap base and +12 vs monsters. Pick the neck or belt.
    You can make yourself 2x duo witch earrings

Kutum:Base or tri. Bid, PO or make it.

Pre ordering a duo serap or make it yourself. 270m for PO

Start bidding on all boss items you need for your build

#4 Angar, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Fearless V likes this.
  5. aleyan97

i sniped duo seraph earlier. made tri zarka too. do i need more chars for x2 valencia? if thats the case i dont have, or they are not geared.(besides this 58 i have multiple 56's). i am trying t get a tri shultz too, heared it is a good placeholder. should i go for a duo tree spirit belt instead?

Stillwaters likes this.
  6. Angar

Yes you need to do the quest line 2 times in 2 different characters.First time is cancerous, so google each quest before you start it.Second one is way easier.
    I think you just need to be 56 to do the valencia questline.

I really did not like the tri shultz for myself so i made a duo spirit belt. It is up to you really.
    Join the discord for your class and see what they recomend there

Hope i helped!

7. aleyan97

yep. you helped me very much. does the quest line involves killing things? i mean i can buy some weapons of the mp if it does not take too long to get the items.

8. Angar

yes but not that much, it is mostly running around and stealing crap or digging in the desert.
    The hard killing part for me was a scroll boss.It is doable, but i had to evade a lot and attack less

9. aleyan97

i did some research and it seems after i finish kama quest will get a 11 ap ring(ring of power or something like that, with ap too) so i think it is not necessary to do it on 2 chars. guess i will be good with that ring+valencia one plus 2 kama earrings and seraph and dim tree

10. Angar

the ring you get from finishing valencia quest line is : 7ap and 7ap vs monsters IF you use another one of the same kind.
    Using 2 of these is 7 base +7 base +7 bonus = 21ap (14 pvp, 21 pve)
    If you use one of these and the 11 ap one you get 7 base + 11 base =18ap

11. Zendeo

Rings: Duo crescent and 61lvl ring
    Neck: Duo seraph until you get duo ogre from shakatu. You might later try both of them for tri.
    Chest: Grunil chest and you can save grunils failstacks too even after boss items. I sold plenty tet grunils mp.
    Earring: 2x Grána Oath Earring. Ez from quest.
    Belt: Duo basilisk or Duo tree spirit belt.

I would focus trying getting boss items like dandelion too. Try night vendor. I bought 5 boss items from night vendor.

I would try get my blue awakening weapon to Tet until 55fs. After that save 55fs for tet dandy. Blue awakening is easy to repair. 1mf gives 40 repairs for blue awak, while for dandy only 4.

I got 65fs failing blue weapon and got my tet dandy at 80. 65 is very high though, 50-55 is maybe more optimal.

12. Tomo

13. Angar

The only reason you ever bother with blue awa weapon or livertos is because you do a lot of field bosses and repair them for free.
    If you are gonna buy them or use mems on them, dont.

I assume Tomo is either kidding or trolling

14. aleyan97

i got my zarka to tri, and a tri shultz. now i have about 500 mil for trying to get a dandi. now the fun part will start, grinding:D. best spot for silver per hour?195 ap 217 dp

15. Stillwaters

That quest comes from an npc in Valencia and requires killing like 500pila ku if I remember right and it wouldn't hurt to do it twice I doubt you could make more progress in that amount of time doing anything else those 11ap rings are a nice upgrade

16. aleyan97

besides my main my other chars are 56, with no weapons. but i could get the 2 rings of onarch and now i have 7+7+ 7 ap agaisnt monsters from set bonus

17. GM Lithium

Game Master

Hey @aleyan97

There are some good suggestions for questline accessories that I would also encourage - also the ones you get from levelling up.

Due to the large pot of silver, you're sitting on it might be a good idea to check with night vendor for good deals (he doesn't always offer Black Stones, honest).

I hope the community will continue to share their experience and ideas with you! Thank you all for the suggestions provided here so far! ^^

18. aleyan97

Thanks for the tips. Now i am broke, i sniped a dande and a kutum noble sword and i am grinding mem frags so i can tri them :D

AlnilamE likes this.