1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gearing wizard for PVP

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Krazii, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

If you want to communicate with people from around the world that use diffrent lanuages, atleast try to stick to what words already mean inthe lanuage your trying to use. How hard is it to google a word and see if it means what you think it means? (i know, your just a sheep following the herd in this one, but still)

2. KhalidIbnWaalid

Tet boss gear and Tri yellow accessories
    Is soft cap for pvp. Thats not even a debate.

Why are you so stubborn?

3. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Softcap and "you should have atleast this" is NOT the same thing. Any CAP in the game, is purely game mechanic and not dependent on what everyone else already have.

Stop redefining words that you used wrong/dont know what mean

4. Exaah

its like talking to a wall

softcap in bdo is what it is, just because you think the term is wrongly used or whatever wont change that, deal with it as this is not even a debate

you're so obsessed with being right that it makes you look like a clown

tet boss with tri access is called softcap because below that you are irrelevant in pvp. good luck fighting a 540gs with your full green tri gear or duo boss, even tri boss

#24 Exaah, Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  5. AsyaTheBoatKing

This is softcap you need 253 ap and 285 dp with urugons or 283 dp with muskans.
    Thats the numbers which are known as "the softcap". End of discussion.
    If you are a new player dont be shocked and think you never will have this. The truth is just play the game and work a little bit for it day after day and you will get it maybe in 1 year or less.

When you dont have this as a wizzard you will have absolut no fun trying to pvp. Have a nice day :).

[​IMG]

6. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

So softcap now include TET accessory, and DP low enough that you get 1 combo by people with less than 200AP

7. Exaah

lol, I cant believe you joined this game in 2016 and are so clueless about the game.

for your own good, dont even talk

8. AsyaTheBoatKing

Yea it include one tet cresent because of the blue tet red coral. Normally its 2 tri tungrades but i only have 1 so i need a tet cresent to get the softcap. tet red coral have 3 ap less then a tri tungrad thats because i have it and thats the reason its only softcap what i have. And no because of my urugons a 200 ap player cant kill me because he will deal absolut zero damage on me or at least the damage will be so little that i easy can kill him first or just heal me.

#28 AsyaTheBoatKing, Mar 29, 2018
  9. KonCole

What game are you playing my friend, soft cap is full tet boss armor with tri accesories. of course there might be some changes for example use heve helmet for the evasion-extra dp, or maybe use rocaba gloves-helmet for the extra evasion but in general softcap is full tet boss armor with tri acc's

10. KhalidIbnWaalid

Having 2 Rce is also debateble as softcap. There are a few classes like that have terrible base accuracy that they must have an rce or prefer one.
    Congratz on your gear, looks good D:<D:<D:<

11. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

Why congratulate anyone for reaching softcap, everyone should have that gear in a few months of playing...

12. Exaah

now you just sound salty

you seem like an intelligent person, why are you doing this ?

13. AsyaTheBoatKing

Yea... but as soon you reach softcap you realize ... this is only the beginning and it really sucks at this point :-/ i miss the day where i walked around having fun instead of working my ass off to pray to rng jesus...:|. I dont have fun playing bdo anymore and i dont know why i cant stop:|.
    Well played Kakao ... well played...

#33 AsyaTheBoatKing, Mar 29, 2018
    Szakłak, KhalidIbnWaalid and Soulo like this.