1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Getting frustrated trying to find this quest

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Ailsie, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Ailsie

I really hope someone can help me with this I have been trying to figure it out for a while and it's just getting super frustrating!

By any chance has anyone here done the quest Calpheon Resource Report? This one http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/3200/1/ I'm trying to do knowledge stuff and I can't get the person who is supposed to give me the quest to offer it. I need to do this quest to get the next quest I need to actually get the knowledge I am trying to get.

2. Wodur

That is part of Black Spirits story quest, call him and see if you need to do some pre quest first

Or do you have all quests enabled?

3. Ailsie

ty, I do have all quest enabled, but I never got this quest from the black spirit and I am far past the point where I think he is supposed to give it.

After trying a bunch more to figure it out, it seems like I may actually have to do this quest series first:
    http://bddatabase.net/us/quest/3018/1/

But then the person who is supposed to start that series won't give it to me either lol

4. CarlaDream

Before taking any road for getting knowledge please consider to complete ALL main quests. Press ''O'' and check Main tab.

5. GM Dranzerkai

Game Master

If you have completed all pre-requisite quests and still cannot find your quest, let us know via a ticket, and we'll be able to examine your quests and see whats up for you :)

6. Ailsie

Thank you very much! I actually can't tell for sure if I am missing a requirement or not, I mean there is no way to know if that site I'm looking at is totally right or not, so I will try a few more things first. I went on to doing more of the main quests like CarlaDream said so I will see after that.