1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Getting killed by onother player

Discussion in 'New Adventurers' started by Albert Wesker, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Megta

Megta Archer EU

No, he didn't even know this is possible.
    He said he attacked the ohter one with "air attacks" (running to him and just pressing attack without activating pvp)

2. Grehm

Oh, that's what he meant by not doing any damage to him. :D That makes sense now. Well I hope things go better for him. I remember everyone willing to flag up when BDO first launched, and me being a noob, I had no idea how to defend myself.

3. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Ye but I also do not complain about about meat in a steak house or loud music in the club. There are a lot reasons in BDO we could complain about... but OPs reasons are none of those.

4. Ben Phoenix

Report him for "complaining for no reason".

5. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Why would I report him?
    Am I the only one who is not surprised by people complaining about game features due to fail and/or the laziness of getting their infors on the internet and who are not even able to use the right forum?

6. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

contact the support, people will be punished if they try to destroy your game experience on purpose.
    Before some whiteknights come "its a pvp game" ... yes it is, its still agains the TOS to have any negative impact on player experience. So if 1 person decided to manipulate your game experience for hours you can report them.

1,2,3 pk deaths not, but if he continues even after you ask them to stop they acting agains the TOS (Terms of Service): §12.1

And before some people come up with "its possible by design, so its allowed" no its not.. If some person forgot to lock their house in reallife and the door is open, you are not allowed to go in and take stuff you want too!!!

PVP to distruct/bully/destroy the game experience of other players on purpose is NOT allowed, based on TOS. §12.1

You make something to disturb my game experience, you get punished :) easy as that.

7. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Rofl.. nice troll.
    Imagine I could actually report the real griefers and not the PvPers.

Oh? So the entire area of BDO is your house now? How did you buy it?

Where does it say PvP tho? What about my experience? Why is my experience less worth than yours?

#27 Kauni, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Findubar likes this.
  8. deathtrip

9. Jannanomana

not troll. read the tos. i did it, and i reported players for that already, and i can tell you i never saw a bunch of them again since i filed out the report. :) so eather they got suspended, got a warning and changed channel permanently or quit the game.

10. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Straight bs. PvP or PK is not against the ToS. I can gank you as much as I want. Tell me your channel next time, let's see if I get banned.

11. Jannanomana

as i told you, read the TOS! and funfact, if i open my stream i can already report you for streamsniping too, since this is agains the TOS too.

[​IMG]

Maybe use your human sence first, or read the TOS/TOU/CG :)

So what you learned today?
    PK to disturb other users experience:

• Is agains TOS §12.1 (Negative impact clause)
    • Can be seen as harass, specialy since people who PK usualy insults you too
    • Can be seen as disrespectfull behavior agains GCG
    • Can be seen as Cheating when this happen while live streaming
    do it and i have 4 reasons to report you :) And this is not a Threat this is just for your information.
    Don't try to fckup other players game fun, and you will not get fcked up with your account too :) Easy deal.

12. Otrsor

Otrsor Sorceress 62 EU

Also true, not saying vets are nicer just that they behave nicer.

13. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Ye, read the ToS, it says nowhere that I am not allowed to declare on anyone nor PK him. The game function is in the game. Therefore you have 30+ channels to swap to.
    Besides the fact that I can't know if you are streaming or not, you are still free to swap channels if you don't like certain in-game features.
    Your weird idea thinking you can stay on a channel, do whatever you want and report people is simply delusional and is not compatible with the ToS.

Try again.

Findubar likes this.
  14. Jannanomana

"Doesn't Knowing" is not even an excuse for the smallest things in reallife.. so ? I let you know now, with this post, that i am gonna report you, if u try to fck on me. If you think you can punch me and i don't fight back, you are WRONG. I'll fight back ;)

People like you should learn, even if its only a game, you have to behave online, and can't be a pig. This is punishable offense :)

15. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

So you agree the OP should have informed himself before buying the game? Good boy.

Report me as much as you want lul... But you might wanna give me your channel and grinding location first so I can fk you up :-)

16. Jannanomana

we willl not do this, the last person who tryed to **** me up quited the game after he cryed cause i announced in server chat there is a red guy here, and he downgraded pen accesouries :)

"I am a witch, i do magic - You cant win agains magic, thats impossible :)"

17. Findubar

Careful now, you don't want him to call the cyber police!!
    Also, let's think about the implications of this. If a gm responds to this stupid requests from players that say "oh no i'm being pk'd, people are not going away from my rotations plz halp i'm being opressed" but at the same time don't ban the rampant, obvious bots from hystria then we have a serious problem on our hands here.

Lorienil and Kauni like this.
  18. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

If you don't want to do this then stop spamming if you dodging anyway.

Also I will report you now for logging in, in BDO because you being in the game affects my gaming experience in a negative way. In case you didn't know that, I am still glad you agree on your ban regardless because:
    I am fine with a 48h ban.

If you will log in again after the 48h I am going to request a perma ban due to the fact that you know you are destorying my gaming experience it must be the only intent why you are logging in. Since you know it is clearly against the ToS, I hope you will not do that tho. Please, stop being a toxic person and ruining my BDO experience, thank you.

19. Megta

Megta Archer EU

Where do you got that screenshot from? It's not from the BDO ToS nore can it be found anywhere on the BDO website.

20. Ben Phoenix

If you are allowed to PK, karmabomers are allowed to try to karmabomb you. The funny thing is that you are gonna give them satisfaction, then you are gonna complain on forums and scream for death penalty.

#40 Ben Phoenix, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.